Seanandcaitlin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Driving whilst videoing her. So cool Sean 🙃
How tall she is hanging over that pram gave me the ICK so bad. If they can’t afford a bigger place and to give their daughter a room of her own and she has to share with them it’s disgusting they even trying for another imo. They have one spare room box room for the eldest.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone catch what they were saying about that other creator they met who has been jailed for r*pe?

Reactions: 2
Yeah seen it all over the fyp today. Feel so happy that the victim got their justice and hope they can heal from this 💔

Sean needs to get his head out of Spragg's arse. His infatuation with him is beyond weird.

Just saw a reel of this pair on insta and just knew they would have a thread here. They seem hideous and she seems the typical has a baby with a bloke who already has a child yet tries to make the baby the centre of attention constantly. Wtf are they and why are they ‘famous’?

• Haha
Wait I’m sure I heard him say he had his little boy on his birthday can anyone confirm does he have a boy as-well as two girls?

Looks like they’ve got a load more wish list stuff!
---
Oh ignore that. I think it’s for a children’s charity

Reactions: 1
Looks like they’ve got a load more wish list stuff!
---
Oh ignore that. I think it’s for a children’s charity
Yeah I think they’re doing that children charity thing they did like like Christmas. They’ll be taking them to hospitals and children’s charities near Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 1