Seanandcaitlin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s Sean recording random kids in the park. I’d be fuming if I was scrolling TT and saw him recording my kid

Reactions: 1
He may have a work permit license which means he’s only allowed to drive to and from work and nothing else

He may have a work permit license which means he’s only allowed to drive to and from work and nothing else
Would he be so silly to take his daughter out on a lesson if that was the case?

I’m glad he’s got it back though and working especially with another little one on the way.

I think he has got his full license back. I was wondering what they were doing for money because they can't earn THAT much from TikTok surely?!
---
Would he be so silly to take his daughter out on a lesson if that was the case?

I’m glad he’s got it back though and working especially with another little one on the way.
No I don't think he would do that to be fair

Oh sorry didn’t see he was teaching Ella, most likely got it back then! Glad he’s sorted it out and is going to work, TT income isn’t forever