Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just gagged. The noise...the spit...the look in his eye! :sick:😂🤦‍♀️
If he's that excitable with a dildo, imagine what he's like with the real thing. You don't suck off a dildo like that without having had real practice.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How bleeping pathetic is that relationship that they can't even have a drink without falling out or faking a break up to gain more followers. I'd be bleeping exhausted.

Reactions: 10
I still don’t really believe he’s actually bought a house...
Damn good bet they haven't bought the house. Neither of them have a verifiable income. Payslips/business accounts/books/tax paid. Nah didn't think so. Oh and the paper pants front business has a grand total of £6000 in assets and that's between the 2 directors, so his part is worth £3000. The kid down the street probably has more than that in their piggy bank. 😂

• Haha
Oh my days - her outfits get worse and worse - what is that detached one arm sleeve thing ??? Stay classy Olivia !!! 🤣🤣🤣

Oh my days - her outfits get worse and worse - what is that detached one arm sleeve thing ??? Stay classy Olivia !!! 🤣🤣🤣
Also they all seem to be inside which of course is not allowed currently #rulesdontapply #whatCOVID

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Also they all seem to be inside which of course is not allowed currently #rulesdontapply #whatCOVID
I must getting old cause all I think of is how cold she’ll be wearing that 🙈

• Haha
Knew he was a weirdo soon as I saw him on that program years ago. Was it sun, sex, suspicious parents? That girl and her mum were totally taken in by him too.

Reactions: 6
Olivia's lips seem to be even bigger. It's like she's had an allergic reaction to something and they've swollen and now she can't talk properly. It's as though they cause her pain when she talks. She is so young to have so much filler.

Reactions: 9
Knew he was a weirdo soon as I saw him on that program years ago. Was it sun, sex, suspicious parents? That girl and her mum were totally taken in by him too.
I think it was called Bae watch? And they filmed them having an argument over his ‘adult line of work’ but didn’t reveal exactly how adult it was. It was all so cringe to watch

Reactions: 2
Do we think these two plebs will secretly get the vaccines just so they can travel?
And then make out they havent.
If he's exempt, due to whatever he claims, then he should have received the call by now.
Her being younger, by a mile, she'll have to wait though.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Do we think these two plebs will secretly get the vaccines just so they can travel?
And then make out they havent.
If he's exempt, due to whatever he claims, then he should have received the call by now.
Her being younger, by a mile, she'll have to wait though.
Good point! If he’s so exempt from his ‘asthma’ then he should’ve got an appointment by now. I have asthma, am younger than Sean and have had both shots of my vaccine. OH and I still wear a mask whenever and wherever I’m required to.

So which is it, Sean? Do you actually have asthma or are you just covid-denying liar?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In my eyes he’s not exempt, he wore masks abroad and he openly said on insta he’s not wearing one here, due to not respecting the governments handling of the virus but does elsewhere or something like that, but then when everyone started commenting about it he pulled out the “I’m exempt card”
Not being funny, but if you can deepthroat a dildo for however long, you can wear a mask in a shop 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.