Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

It amuses me so much that in that AD (of course he doesn't follow the rules and declare it) he's blending cheap apple juice with some preprepared fruit straight out of the packet 🤣

No banana just apple juice (poorly) blended with strawberry and apple

I guess that's what he thinks a smoothie is. Almost as funny as that salad he once made.

Screenshot_20210505-080054_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It amuses me so much that in that AD (of course he doesn't follow the rules and declare it) he's blending cheap apple juice with some preprepared fruit straight out of the packet 🤣

I guess that's what he thinks a smoothie is. Almost as funny as that salad he once made.

View attachment 560110
There is no pulp in there so the fruit is just a prop LOL. That’s straight out sugary, processed apple juice. But hEaLTh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That gammon looks like it needs to be cut with a saw
You took the words out of my mouth 🤣🤣

View attachment 560110
Yeah what type of ‘smoothie’ is that. They both really are clueless god bless them and you’d think with his years of gym going he’d know something at least about nutrition but he really doesn’t. Two hams if ya ask me

Reactions: 1
Haha 😄 didn't know about Bae watch but love of a bit of crap telly when I'm tidying so put it on yesterday. Within the first 2 seconds Sean "not an influencer" Prattle is introduced as a "self styled social media influencer" ... 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot with the orange face/mask and the white scalp. And the whinging about absolute 1st world problems 'the worst day ever'. Thats one of my better days 😆

• Haha
I cannot with the orange face/mask and the white scalp. And the whinging about absolute 1st world problems 'the worst day ever'. Thats one of my better days 😆
How is a ‘life changing’ make up artist not aware of how badly blended her face and scalp is!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the lips for me. Like a cats bum hole. Or a bare vag.

• Haha
bleeping state of it 😂

her cooking along with everything else is dire she should upload to that Facebook page Rate My Plate she’s fit in well there.
Oof having a good floss there 😳

She still hasn't uploaded her egg poaching tutorial and I for one am gutted 😢 Give the people what they want Olivia!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oof having a good floss there 😳

She still hasn't uploaded her egg poaching tutorial and I for one am gutted 😢 Give the people what they want Olivia!
I feel exactly the same as you do - I’ve been waiting absolutely ages to learn that particular egg poaching cooking skill set from a real kitchen goddess if it doesn’t happen soon I might have to try and find the secret from another online culinary professional 👩‍🍳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way he is driving that bike! Shocking on a road like that.
What a bleeping idiot - he really needs to grow up and show some respect to other road users instead of showing off to his little band of insta followers - you can guarantee that one day his luck will run out and when it does hopefully he won’t take out an innocent road user at the same time

• Heart
He thinks he’s cool and is showing off, but if that van didn’t see him and moved an inch over or got distracted, that would’ve been it, his life ruined and possibly another innocent persons life too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.