Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thus one got me too😂😂
‘We are looking to buy in Manchester’ what is she adding all the money that she makes from her make up that she never seems to do ??? 🤣🤣🤣
Love to see his occupation on his mortgage application too - Gay for Pay ???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Prob shouldnt say where from, I've got all his only fans stuff for free 🤪, I'll post any funny bits here tho!

View attachment 551848
Good Lord! And some men find this attractive do they?! He looks like he wants to cry, he even has a lip wobble. I don’t know how Olivia deals with seeing things like this. I would actually have more respect for him if he was honest about this side hustle of his. I wonder if the Nuneaton group saw this? Probably way too x rated for Facebook.
As weirded out I am by it, I’m still intruiged to see more 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gagging watching that 🤢 how can Olivia have sex with Sean knowing he shags guys for pay and gives better blow jobs than herself 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Prob shouldnt say where from, I've got all his only fans stuff for free 🤪, I'll post any funny bits here tho!

View attachment 551848
God I feel sad for him, couldn’t think of anything worse than deep throating a dildo as a job. If he’s going to do gay for pay and sex work as a job, at least suck a real dick ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it me or are they very selective about what is “private” and what isn’t?

Reactions: 8
He’s out drinking with a mate. I just can’t imagine blokes being mates with someone who is gay for pay without ripping them apart everytime they see them.

unless that mate is who he’s with tonight!? Ayyy ohhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sean and Olivia are always unusually quiet when they’ve had a massive falling out. And this morning they’re unusually quiet again 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 4

Yel

Sean and Olivia are always unusually quiet when they’ve had a massive falling out. And this morning they’re unusually quiet again 🤔🤔🤔
Did one of them jam the Nespresso machine that they've become obsessed with? 😬 Nespresso machines are for life not just selfies 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Their engagement numbers must have dropped this week so they need to fake another break. It causes Tattlers to keep viewing their profile for the train wreck to occur.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.