Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like her make up page was tagged in that photo not that she posted.

1 year together and what a mess of a relationship already. Embarrassing

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think the amount of fake gold they have in that house makes it look tacky?

Reactions: 6
I think it was called Bae watch? And they filmed them having an argument over his ‘adult line of work’ but didn’t reveal exactly how adult it was. It was all so cringe to watch

Yeah think that was it. The girl was decent AFat the time too, a nurse I'm sure? Then turned into one of these dubai influencer idiots.

Reactions: 4
How he has the audacity to post videos every day on Ig thinking he’s gods gift when there is videos and pics of him being posted all over the net deep throating dildos 😭😭😭😳 how is this man not embarrassed

Reactions: 14
Giving Baewatch a watch (the episode with Sean and Jordi of course!)
He’s so much more camp than he was in ex on the beach. And only slept with 13 girls apparently 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Cooked my first ever roast ....
she placed stuff on a baking tray 😳😩
Packet Queen !
Thank you God for the frozen veg/potatoes/yorkshire pudding/parsnips and packet mash all accessorised with Burnt Gammon and instant gravy granules - Nom Nom Nom
but I bet it tastes 100% better eating it with the tacky gold plated cutlery 😂 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Giving Baewatch a watch (the episode with Sean and Jordi of course!)
He’s so much more camp than he was in ex on the beach. And only slept with 13 girls apparently 🤨
How many lads has he slept with 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.