Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched BAE with Jordi. God he’s gay alright. First time I’ve watched him. That’s why he rushes into relationships to cover himself. His sisters face said it all !!
And “I’m going to get a job and stop doing it”
And I’m guessing Jordi isn’t a nurse ....

Reactions: 7
I just watched BAE with Jordi. God he’s gay alright. First time I’ve watched him. That’s why he rushes into relationships to cover himself. His sisters face said it all !!
And “I’m going to get a job and stop doing it”
And I’m guessing Jordi isn’t a nurse ....
she is now she qualified recently

I know we have discussed this millions of times but I can’t understand how he has that body with that horrendous diet he eats! He literally has takeaway everyday and doesn’t eat any vegetables or lean protein. I think someone mentioned his asthma medication behaves like a fat burner but he must be popping a lot of it to look that shredded.... unless he has some sort of ED.

It just unsettles me because he’s sharing his workouts with people without addressing the real culprit of his low body fat.

Reactions: 6
I know we have discussed this millions of times but I can’t understand how he has that body with that horrendous diet he eats! He literally has takeaway everyday and doesn’t eat any vegetables or lean protein. I think someone mentioned his asthma medication behaves like a fat burner but he must be popping a lot of it to look that shredded.... unless he has some sort of ED.

It just unsettles me because he’s sharing his workouts with people without addressing the real culprit of his low body fat.
I need his asthma medication then, cos I'm on 3 medications and it has no relevance on my weight loss. If only! I think he eats crap but if he's not overeating as such and still works out, it doesn't really matter. When I was super fit I could eat all of the beige all of the time. Eye rolls. Annoying.

Reactions: 4
Him making his own commercials with Olivia holding the camera. I swear he must spend all day editing and creating videos of himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Steroids.

Reactions: 12
The Pratt Machine 🏍
Thanks for the upload. Can't be sure but it looks like a 600 Kawasaki. If it is then he'll probably be off it in no time. Very few people come to mid size motorbikes with little experience without ending up in a&e.

Reactions: 5
Does he not get that we ALL have to stop in for deliveries...why didn’t he just wait at home on the Tuesday?? Yes it’s annoying but it happened to EVERYONE! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Does he not get that we ALL have to stop in for deliveries...why didn’t he just wait at home on the Tuesday?? Yes it’s annoying but it happened to EVERYONE! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Err because he had to go to the gym and get a takeaway?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oooooh aren't you great?! 8th wonder of the world. Absolute gobshite!! Hack of you!!
He reminds me of an 18 year old with his attitude to fitness! People who actually have an interest would tell you food is important fuel... but I suppose he just goes to the changing rooms and takes his roids so doesn’t actually have any knowledge about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Steroids 100%

Reactions: 3

Also the workouts he posts are crap. No way do you get that low body fat on a domino's and curry diet and some half hearted pull ups.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.