Sean Pratt #8 Olivias lips inflate everyday as Sean continues to deny he does gay for pay on the onlyfans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder if they have shown off their guest bathroom yet? i feel like i haven’t seen it a 2948394th time! 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Sofology - yeah I’ve got like 300k followers on the gram and I’m gonna bad mouth you if you don’t change my delivery time”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When will this guy stop filming himself when driving, he constantly had his eyes off the road, looking DOWN. He is an accident waiting to happen.

Also, no one gives a tit about your sofa, mate. Sofology is probably not treating you well because you’re being an utter wanker to them.

Was going tonpist the same thing. The posting/filming while driving makes me so angry. You'd think Olivia would ask him to me more cautious when driving given her accident!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone who has or had PTSD for any reason in their life my heart goes out to them ❤ but when someone like you Olivia only does it for attention it makes me so angry - you reckon coming off socials for 48hrs will cure it - I don’t think so lady - i can understand if your anxiety is still bad after being in a car accident so please explain to everyone why you still behave like a bleeping moron when you are a passenger in a car and insist on constantly squealing/shouting and singing these are all distractions that any driver could do without - as I stated previously you will do anything just to get some attention - your now 21 girl don’t you think it’s about time you grew up !
I too am sceptical about this. When I had horrendous anxiety I told no one as I couldn't talk to anyone apart from my husband. I went to the doc and got help. It took me ages to talk about it, and never would have put it on my Instagram. I'm not sure she understands what real anxiety actually is. If she actually is suffering, get off social media and go and get some help

Reactions: 6
That sofa set is GHASTLY!!!!!! Looks musty, and old and SO outdated wow
Each to their own but why oh WHY would ANYONE get a brown crushed velvet sofa?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She just had a meltdown over people in her DMs getting at her for going on holiday so much over the last year. And had deleted it. Because she’s better than them 🥱🤦🏽‍♀️

That sofa set is GHASTLY!!!!!! Looks musty, and old and SO outdated wow
Each to their own but why oh WHY would ANYONE get a brown crushed velvet sofa?! 😂😂😂
It’s not crushed velvet because he hates that. But. It does look like it. Even though he said it didn’t. It very much does

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like it would be a nightmare to get the cum stains off that sofa after his next gay orgy 💦💦💦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What’s hilarious is that she has linked the lockdowns to her anxiety being higher than normal so think what people are getting at is that .... you haven’t adhered to any bleeping lockdowns so how dare you use that 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s hilarious is that she has linked the lockdowns to her anxiety being higher than normal so think what people are getting at is that .... you haven’t adhered to any bleeping lockdowns so how dare you use that 🙄🙄🙄
She blocked me on Instagram for saying she had work holidays all over lockdown while there was actual people suffering . & called me jealous and that I can’t afford a holiday 😭🤣

• Wow
It's the Zoella effect, where normal everyday feelings are now called "crippling anxiety" 🙄

Poor oliva has only had 6 holidays during covid 19 where the advice was to stay at home, not for your safety but for the safety of the least vulnerable. These two weapons would trample all over other people without a second thought as they only care about their own gratification.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
it’s the fact that she can only afford to go on holiday because of Sean’s gay for pay fund, how embarrassing🙃
Nothing in that house has her name on it which is a 🚩

Reactions: 22
it’s the fact that she can only afford to go on holiday because of Sean’s gay for pay fund, how embarrassing🙃
Nothing in that house has her name on it which is a 🚩
She’s a bum . Proper embarrassing though

‘Just a quick video as I’ve had loads of people ask for an update on the sofa’

Sean, come on. NO ONE is asking you for an update on your sofa!

You have 360k followers on Instagram (half of which you have probably paid for) and barely scrap past 2k likes on your posts.

The only thing people are interested in is seeing how much of a pratt you make yourself look in your stories 😂

Please keep up the good work, all the best. Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is his hair some kind of weave or hairpiece? It always looks like he’s wearing a hat, a hat made from the contents of someone’s hairbrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.