Sean Pratt #7 He's on a work trip dil-don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for Sean being a mate to Ashley, his daughter is hours/ days away from death and he’s out partying with the teenagers and putting it on social media... how about you don’t put stuff on social media and support your ‘friend’. He is only interested in Ashley when he is promoting his clothes and there is something in it for Sean. Such a selfish twit!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
‘Happy April 12th day’

Are they bleeping stupid or just oblivious to the fact that over 100k people have died in the UK because of COVID and their making out this is some sort of momentous day.

The event they are at looks a shambles, how can that be deemed safe, COVID hasn’t just gone away, place needs reporting. Things like this will be the reason cases start to rise again and they will be back moaning about being locked down.
bleeping IDIOTS THE PAIR OF THEM
Also the fact neither of them are from Liverpool yet seem to just be able to travel the length of the country as and when they want really angers me

Reactions: 9
They both look so out of place and fake, you can see in Olivia laugh and the way she's acting its all a show, and obviously Sean is the odd one out anyway 🙄 bet none of them actually like them, zaralena becomes mates with all Sean's girlfriends, but didn't Sean like her in exotb 😂😂

Reactions: 17
that video of olivia holding the sign upside down dancing around - the way sean slides in like 'don't forget me!! i'm here too!!' actually made me cringe SO hard. Surely he feels out of place there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
her videos about the gym were so irritating clearly all posted for attention. Totally over exaggerating the lockdown like working out at home was possible I did it still do it and look far more physically fit than that tart also who goes to the gym looking like a bleep.
Gym in curlers , boyfriend filming her while others are looking (but she is self conscious)
Chicken and chips for lunch then off out half naked to a COVID breaking party with the rest of the uneducated twats , Sean trying to also gain her attention while she is making a Pratt of herself in front of the camera !

that video of olivia holding the sign upside down dancing around - the way sean slides in like 'don't forget me!! i'm here too!!' actually made me cringe SO hard. Surely he feels out of place there lol
Vertically neck locked her to get in the video !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is proper embarrassing she’s actually put “ April 12th “ on her highlights I can’t cope with these two 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In one of her stories, she pans round and you can see Zaralena who looks suitably mortified to be near her. No one else is screeching like a banshee. It’s clearly a pretty chill event, not a bleeping rave.

Wasn’t Marlie one of the girls in bed with Jordi with the cum on the duvet cover? Such a weird friendship group 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So much for Sean being a mate to Ashley, his daughter is hours/ days away from death and he’s out partying with the teenagers and putting it on social media... how about you don’t put stuff on social media and support your ‘friend’. He is only interested in Ashley when he is promoting his clothes and there is something in it for Sean. Such a selfish twit!

Was thinking the same. Even if they weren't overly close still show some damn respect. Don't post on social media for a few days. Go out get drunk but keep it to yourself. These two have done alot of tit but I've never felt anger towards them like I do right now.. Out screaming like a bleeping banshee and him laughing his head off... No respect for themselves or Ashley's family

Reactions: 12
Wonder why zaralenas boyfriend isn’t out with them

And I didn’t think places were allowed to permit music or dancing or booking tables more than 6? It’s a joke that places like this exist when all the hard working and compliant places struggle like your little family run businesses

Why are they in Liverpool again? duck off you horrible scruffy bastards and leave my wonderful home town. We've been through enough as a city with this bastard virus without you two meffs putting us back to square one!

Reactions: 9
Yeah it looks like a girls and gay night out that he’s just tagged along to
He probably trusts Zara so doesn’t feel the need to be stuck to her whenever she is on a girls night out. Sean should learn from him.

Reactions: 6
I couldn't help but notice it looked like her friends boobs were going to pop out but don't think she would have cared.
Seriously looks as if someone shaved her eyebrows off at one of her covidiot house parties while she slept. Why does she not fill them in? Makes her look worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aye okay Olivia... we get it’s April 12th and you’re allowed to ‘go out’ us in Scotland however are not... hope you catch covid tonight 🤢🤢.... who else is waiting for the big fallout after a few drinks from Sean and Olivia?.... also is it just a given that burds go out with tops on that barely cover their nipples? Being female myself, I can appreciate a good looking women but they all look like complete and utter slags and quite frankly big me the boak 🤢
Can’t wait til it’s us I’m in bad need of socks hahah

The way they’re acting screams massive disrespect to the amount of people who have lost their lives or loved ones in the last year. Mind you it’s not taken them for lockdown to lift to be disrespectful the pair of gormless cunts

Reactions: 5
What a lovely bunch of ladies.
One putting makeup on her tits and wearing a barely there top.
and nearly a catfight lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh god I am cringing out so bad at their stories 😂😂 its bleeping MONDAY! Get a grip of yourselves. And I can’t believe who they’re out with - a bunch of outcasts by the look of them all. We can only pray for an almighty drink fuelled bust up to top today off 🤣🤣🤣

Isn't thay Sharon off Eastenders?
🤣🤣🤣🤣 screaming!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.