Sean Pratt #7 He's on a work trip dil-don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my man wore these I would ask him to leave the house and have a serious word with himself 🤢
Can't believe I'm even asking this but why doesn't he have his botty and upper leg tattooed? His leg tattoes end so abruptly they look like those hold up stockings. Is a bare arse preferable in his line of work?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't believe I'm even asking this but why doesn't he have his botty and upper leg tattooed? His leg tattoes end so abruptly they look like those hold up stockings. Is a bare arse preferable in his line of work?
He can’t possibly have his male tattooist work on or near his bum, that would be super gay 👀👀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He can’t possibly have his male tattooist work on or near his bum, that would be super gay 👀👀😂😂
if I remember correctly didn’t old seany boy move his tattooist in for a few months when he returned from Bali - I don’t even want to think what they got up to between inkings 🙀

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Who has upset the local coco the clown? What was the live? I have covid symptoms and rough as anything so are my 3 kids 😕😕 Not been on ig much. Looking forward to us all being swabbed later

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Who has upset the local coco the clown? What was the live? I have covid symptoms and rough as anything so are my 3 kids 😕😕 Not been on ig much. Looking forward to us all being swabbed later
Hope you and the babies are okay!! I had it over the New Year but thank god I didn’t have it bad, first night was the worst. The worst chills and sweats I’ve ever had and then a crappy headache for about a week and no one else in the house got it. Thank god. Fingers crossed the tests are negative. Coco the clown 😂 she did one of live masterclasses and got reported for nudity and it got taken down 😅 any money says she thinks it’s someone here that did it, I highly doubt any of us would have spent £20 to report her the bleeping moth.

Reactions: 8
this is an absolutely awful virus so sending ❤ to you and your family right now and I hope you all receive negative results later today

Reactions: 3
Who does he think he's kidding 🤦‍♀️Sean meeting your clients whilst wearing Blanc menswear is not the same as having a business meeting. Honestly who knew ordering from Ali Express was such a faff!

Feel better soon 🙏❤

Attachments

• Angry
Blanc business meeting = loadsa guys taking off your blanc paper pants in the shower whilst brooding into the camera, obviously after having taken a break for the good old co*k pump 🙄

MBA in Gay For Pay!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone must really dislike Olivia and have it in for her - I wonder why ??
did all of Olivia’s so called social media friends go to the same school as none of them seem to be able to spell the word ** DISGUSTING**
Olivia’s interpretation is DISCGUSTING and her friends is DISGSUTING
considering they are on their SM 24/7 you would think that they would be able to know how to use the spellchecker on their posts

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I font know about you guys but there's no bloody way I'd pay money to enter that raffle. And what are the odds that it would be a tattler that got picked?! It says nothing about it being reported, just that it violated their guidelines. Anything to play the victim as always 🙄

So Olivia has simultaneously moved in with Sean and is also spending time with her family 2hrs drive away and working with her dad... 🤔
716CA682-64D4-40A7-9D89-24A1AACD7FD8.jpeg

7F0C63EC-C298-4746-9461-E938ABC9835D.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I now think they have split. Surely they should be spending the honeymoon period together in their first forever home, not him in Newcastle and her back in Bolton, taking time out and working for her dad.

It might make me sound weird but if they are still together, I find it strange that he cooked the first Sunday roast in the house when she wasn’t there. My partner would want that to be something we enjoy together.

Also, it’s a bit convenient that she has suddenly started following Jordi again and they are both ramping up the sympathy seeking posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OLIVIA, STOP READING TATTLE. If you don't like the truth, change. Be a decent human being, and don't twist the reality for pity posts on Instagram. Grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How has she stopped breaking covid rules?!

Yesterday she was meeting with her mum and the week before she was breaking the rules after not quarantining following an illegal holiday 🤪

She's her own worst enemy😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Olivia needs to BORE OFF!!!! She is pathetic playing the mental health card... her “content” is not great even..usually it’s boobs and bikinis and vag , bad make up and her shrieking!!! She’s looking for attention it’s so obvious “I might go off socials completely “ - ok go off socials completely then stop talking about it 🙄 if you’re THAT upset by tattle don’t read it... if you can’t stand the odd report or bad comment you are in the wrong line of work hun

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.