Sean Pratt #3 Sean sweetie, stick to getting a stiffy in your cheap pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha, please tell us what he said when he slid into your DM’s, make us cringe more for the wee guy 😂
I can’t say too much because I know he reads this but it was not long after Katherine left him, maybe a week? And he was just trying to get me to feel sorry for him going on how all his ex’s have used him for money and fame etc. Then he asks me out😅 I just left him on read and that was it. Got tired of seeing his bs after a few months and just unfollowed him. No self respecting girl would go near him as we’ve all heard what he’s like. The only girls he gets are the young and naive ones who want to live quite a luxurious lifestyle without having to work.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
😴😴😴😴😴😴........and zahida.......and jordi......and katherine.

Didn't he buy one of them a ring and get a tattoo of another's initials on his hand???

He is one confused boy he needs to be on his own for a bit to figure out what he actually wants. By being with someone all the time all he is doing is blocking out the real/actual issues which will eventually surface and won't be good for him or whoever he is with. Just confused as to how he can trust again so easily if he's been used and abused by all the exes before Olivia

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Genuine question do people really sign up to this sort of stuff? I’m sorry but she is not attractive at all. I don’t mean to be mean but she’s just a young girl with fake tits, arse, hair and balloon lips. Really not attractive at all
I'm asking the same question.....and this is WITH a filter
Don't forget the cheek and nose fillers....this is why I crack up when sean says she's "unreal" lol. Although he's had stuff done too so maybe he likes the wax work look along with her OF gang

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That video of her trying to sell herself is so cringy- she looks awkward as duck and the opposite of sexy. Hope she doesn’t go near a naked flame with that outfit or she would set alight 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Again sad insecure Sean has gatecrashed olivias girls night out with the excuse his mate has let him down. I’m guessing her didn’t even arrange to go out and can’t she have a night out without him showing up?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Again sad insecure Sean has gatecrashed olivias girls night out with the excuse his mate has let him down. I’m guessing her didn’t even arrange to go out and can’t she have a night out without him showing up?
Well she did have one night without him recently but it ended up with Sean having a breakdown over social media, unfollowing/blocking Olivia and then going on a rant 😂

Reactions: 15
I'm wondering if its because they fancy him too lol thinking they wanna be the next Mrs. Pratt..I think they qualify age wise...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Not what I needed right before bed🤣🤣

Q up tomorrow he posts about his mental health and trolls.

Keep this pic as evidence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.