Sean Pratt #3 Sean sweetie, stick to getting a stiffy in your cheap pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg!!!!!!! My eeeyyyyeeeesssss!!!!!! He's def enjoying that lol. If it's on Twitter Olivia must have seen it. Although they visit on here so will probably see it anyway lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg!!!!!!! My eeeyyyyeeeesssss!!!!!! He's def enjoying that lol. If it's on Twitter Olivia must have seen it. Although they visit on here so will probably see it anyway lol
I want to know what his Nan makes of it - I fail to believe his family really know what he’s up to. He boasts of of being a multiple business owner when hes actually money from selling cringy pictures for gay men - and doesn’t pay tax no doubt.

Reactions: 3
I want to know what his Nan makes of it - I fail to believe his family really know what he’s up to. He boasts of of being a multiple business owner when hes actually money from selling cringy pictures for gay men - and doesn’t pay tax no doubt.
Course he doesn’t declare his earnings or pay tax, this is why he’s still renting houses at the age of 31 when he keeps saying he earns loads of money. How many times over the years has he told his followers he’s ‘buying’ a property... laughable really

Reactions: 4
Is Olivia wearing a ring on her wedding finger? Looks like she is!
sean making her wear it when she’s on a night out so others don’t talk to her probably 🙄
Just had a look and looks like she has it on in the previous post too. Wonder if it’s the infamous eternity or promise ring been dusted off....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He still spouting the conspiracy theory bullshit on his stories. The problem i has is hes blatantly not done any scientific research, he's just a selfish moron who doesn't like the fact that he can't go out and do what he wants. Newsflash Sean: none of us have liked all this, but we don't want us or our families to die.

Hes having a mini photo shoot today which I'm pretty sure he shouldn't be.

Ooh I wonder what happened with Jordi & Sam?
I wonder if Sam & Sean will become mates again? Probably not.
They've split again. From Fridays stories he was tuanting her that he was with one of her friends and then she posted a story of her pissed with Joshua Ritchie (which she later deleted). I think they're best off apart but I reckon they'll be back together

Is Olivia wearing a ring on her wedding finger? Looks like she is!
sean making her wear it when she’s on a night out so others don’t talk to her probably 🙄
probably too thick to realise that she’s wearing it on that finger tbf

• Haha
Ooh I wonder what happened with Jordi & Sam?
I wonder if Sam & Sean will become mates again? Probably not.
just came to this thread to see had anyone any idea what happened! They seem to be on and off regular enough but never mean words to be said about each other so something has went down 👀

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else see these?

What a vile creature he is.
Yes we all make our own decisions on how to live life it's the sheer arrogance that he doesn't care that anything he does whether covid, drink driving etc that can kill other people who don't make the same decisions he does. Like you'd stand there if your family wasn't killed or seriously injured in a car accident someone else caused and say "oh well they had to die from something"

Reactions: 5
Looking at the above picture of him it definitely doesn’t look right - his hair usually looks like a bunch of dried up old pubes and now it looks more like a rug (lol) also his eyes look weird as well he either has a cold/flu or a dose of COVID tiredness - whatever one it is it’s taken him off social media for a few days and that has to be good thing right !!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.