Sean Pratt #3 Sean sweetie, stick to getting a stiffy in your cheap pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't have anything to do but go on holiday. That's his life.

I bet he's pissed that his game has all been ruined by us here talking about the ring he always gives girls and now can't do it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is such a thick inconsiderate bleep. We are in the middle of a worldwide pandemic and he wants to know When the bleeping Christmas markets are going to be open in Germany. Like they probably won’t be you fuckin idiot!!!! Honestly have some compassion for the rest of society and just stop being a bleeping prick

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
He is such a thick inconsiderate bleep. We are in the middle of a worldwide pandemic and he wants to know When the bleeping Christmas markets are going to be open in Germany. Like they probably won’t be you fuckin idiot!!!! Honestly have some compassion for the rest of society and just stop being a bleeping prick
I couldn't agree with you more - well said Pansypotts (lol)
doesn't his phone have google or is he too thick to find out that sort of information for himself

Reactions: 3
Sean is about 5’6, 5’7 tops! I met him last year while he was still with Jodie, to think he’s had two more since then he soon goes through them! 😆 Olivia is the same height as him so that’s why they always look quite level. Katherine and Jodie were about 5’4 maybe a little smaller.
I unfollowed Sean start of the year after seeing all the crap he was spouting about Katherine and making her out to be the bad guy, then he slides into my dms! He just doesn’t know how to be on his own, I actually feel for him he must have such low self esteem!

• Haha
Ha Ha Ha - Saint Sean the Good Samaritan strikes again - he is the man that just keeps on giving
You have to laugh - his latest post he goes on and on about some poor homeless man that he wanted to give him some cash too but alas he didn’t have any pocket change on him - he could have at least popped to a nearby shop or cafe and purchase some decent food that would have been far more beneficial for him than some bloody cigarettes or maybe perhaps he could have made an arrangement to give him some of his old warm clothes and shoes that he sells on his depop site - and just for one slight moment I actually thought he had changed for the better but this was just another look at me how kind I am meme rant as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Given that his recent charity donation for that guy needing a lung transplant in Geneva was only £5 I assume the donations he makes to the homeless are whatever coppers are in his pocket. Last of the big spenders is our Sean!

Reactions: 5
Again he’s a thick bastard. Homeless charities strongly advise again giving money to beggars as all it does is continue the cycle of substance abuse. Hes a bleeping cretin. If you want to help the homeless SEAN (because we know you read this) then donate money to homeless charities in your city. Or donate your time and volunteer!!! Dick. Head.

Reactions: 7
Sean is about 5’6, 5’7 tops! I met him last year while he was still with Jodie, to think he’s had two more since then he soon goes through them! 😆 Olivia is the same height as him so that’s why they always look quite level. Katherine and Jodie were about 5’4 maybe a little smaller.
I unfollowed Sean start of the year after seeing all the crap he was spouting about Katherine and making her out to be the bad guy, then he slides into my dms! He just doesn’t know how to be on his own, I actually feel for him he must have such low self esteem!
Hahaha, please tell us what he said when he slid into your DM’s, make us cringe more for the wee guy 😂

• Haha
Now he's scared to share his opinion in case he gets somene who doesn't share his opinion lol. Does he live in the real world? People get abuse/criticism all the time in life you can't take a "break" from life like you can from social media lol. He'd make a tit copper......oh yeah he couldn't do that anyway cos he breaks rules lol......he's made this story about him again lol

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Now he's scared to share his opinion in case he gets somene who doesn't share his opinion lol. Does he live in the real world? People get abuse/criticism all the time in life you can't take a "break" from life like you can from social media lol. He'd make a tit copper......oh yeah he couldn't do that anyway cos he breaks rules lol......he's made this story about him again lol
All I could see in that post was write instead of right 😩 he’s so thick!!!!

• Haha
He's such a dumb ass, gets called out for being a twit then gas lights that he's being bullied and not allowed an opinion 🤣

Not Sean, but his friends/guys he uses to make only fans stuff with. This is the kind of thing Sean is doing, embarrassing these straight guys rubbing each other

• Sick
  • Haha
If I was his gf I'm not sure how I'd feel about this....oh wait......luckily I'm not lol.....im waaaaaaay to old

I just watched this and it's not even sexy....looks so cheap and trashy

I'm not sure it's supposed to be, but this is pure comedy. It also makes me want to die a little

Reactions: 4
How is going out of your way to break the rules giving up?

His brain is the state of the junk food mush he lives on.

Does this bloke not realise he’s the only bloke with an active thread on tattle? People aren’t jealous, they think you’re a tool mate for the way you post and share your uneducated opinions.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.