Sean Pratt #19 Broc said married life will be bliss, but the boys and the dildos he will miss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is always moaning about the trains and the amount of time on them. Simple don’t agree to do work outside of your home area.
is she gonna moan about the 8 hour plus flight to Dubai? 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I wonder if it’s a BBL? Bit crazy if it is after her friend just died recently getting one.

Reactions: 1
Funky.
---
Pratt Fashion rating!

Pic 1:
Glad to see Sean staying true to his core Nanna on a Cruise style but what is going on with his gentleman parts...has he stuffed a pashmina down there for when it gets chilly on deck? Classic comfy light knit off-beige cardi ✅️
Solid practical tan mule ✅️
Wee little bag for all his Nanna essentials ✅️
Solid effort 7/10

Pic 2:
Whose that mysterious figure dressed in black? Could it be, yes I think must be, the return of all in black Business Sean!
Little pointy pixie boots ✅️
Skinny jeans are still in dammit #fathersons jeans ✅️
Nanna Pratts thermal turtle neck ✅️
But sadly no business clutch ❌️
Needs improvement 5/10

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Funky.
---
Pratt Fashion rating!

Pic 1:
Glad to see Sean staying true to his core Nanna on a Cruise style but what is going on with his gentleman parts...has he stuffed a pashmina down there for when it gets chilly on deck? Classic comfy light knit off-beige cardi ✅️
Solid practical tan mule ✅️
Wee little bag for all his Nanna essentials ✅️
Solid effort 7/10

Pic 2:
Whose that mysterious figure dressed in black? Could it be, yes I think must be, the return of all in black Business Sean!
Little pointy pixie boots ✅️
Skinny jeans are still in dammit #fathersons jeans ✅️
Nanna Pratts thermal turtle neck ✅️
But sadly no business clutch ❌️
Needs improvement 5/10
That Italian flag tablecloth hasnt seen an ironing board in years. It is so creased. 😂
And no mousemats on show 🐭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And after the slow and painful end of blonkety blonk he ended up being a travel agent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m crying! What a loser! So much for the entrepreneur Pratt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And after the slow and painful end of blonkety blonk he ended up being a travel agent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m crying! What a loser! So much for the entrepreneur Pratt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
One hell of a CV though! Imagine the interview questions
"It says here your owner of a paper pants company - how does that relate to the role your applying to?"
"Tell me more about your time as Officer Alpha"
"Under skills, you've just written 'toes', can you expand on that?"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apart from the peculiar nappy bulge - what the actual duck are those stains? :sick:

Screenshot_20240207_002641.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
🥦 probably gave him the bottle to use but looking at that picture it’s was definitely too late as he had already pissed himself

WARNING ⛔ People’s blonkety blonks are not waterproof maybe try either continence pads/Always with wings or maybe pampers when you are out on your millionths date night

• Haha
So Big O is moving to Dubai in 3 days.
What she gonna do for money/job, that Devoie whatever it called, isn’t a business.
Or is just going to be one long holiday!

So Big O is moving to Dubai in 3 days.
What she gonna do for money/job, that Devoie whatever it called, isn’t a business.
Or is just going to be one long holiday!
Her new fushuuuun website is absolutely dreadful, no way is that making her any sort of income... I sense a job as a dubai porta potty

Reactions: 6
Her new fushuuuun website is absolutely dreadful, no way is that making her any sort of income... I sense a job as a dubai porta potty
Nah she’s going to move with her boyfriend she’s been madly in love for the last few months lol so sponging off him

Reactions: 6
God this thread has become as boring as Pratt and 🥦. Makes me miss the unhinged Handrail on the Hill and Big O shenanigans! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The music video shoot big o is on, is cringe. She is bobbing on the side of the pool like a dying tigger

• Haha
Reactions: 8