Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trefl

VIP Member
Have you noticed Pratty puts up more pictures of 🥦 dog than he does of his “fiancé” that to me says it all really and what’s with their constant leg posts - yes definitely agree Big O is far more entertaining even with her constant screeching than those filtered as fuck boring pair of 🤡🤡
Yes.

but remember he was such a cat person before he shacked up with 🥦 never a mention of dogs.
---
Also wonder if Sean went to help 🥦pick her dress ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

stargazer5

For the 🚫 club here are a couple more pics of the smiling 💩 you definitely wouldn’t need to use a torch anymore with those fluorescent chompers - his face always reminds me of a garden gnome that’s probably why he was attracted to the 🥦 dwarf and her having a house/car and dog probably helped as well 😉 View attachment 2913369View attachment 2913372jView attachment 2913369View attachment 2913372
i got a migraine looking at them bright dentures. Talk about glow in the dark. 💡💡💡💡

• Haha

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
I see Big O is at it again with her cooking skills it seems that Pratt’s g/f’s are in competition with each other 🤣
#burntofferings
Burnt chicken breast, half a burnt sweet potato chopped, burnt tomatoes and a burnt quarter of an onion peeled apart.. Spaced out to look like a big meal 😆😆 Starving herself essentially.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Someone said earlier in the thread the new teeth are an improvement on him. I really can't see past how fake they look - being about 5 shades whiter than the whitest natural teeth can ever be.

Is this the 3rd or 4th set of new teeth he's got for free to advertise some dodgy turkey cut price dentist. Hardly the best advert.

The teeth look terrible, even in a filtered and edited photo
Screenshot 2024-06-09 13.26.23.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Golden girl

Her new fushuuuun website is absolutely dreadful, no way is that making her any sort of income... I sense a job as a dubai porta potty
Nah she’s going to move with her boyfriend she’s been madly in love for the last few months lol so sponging off him

Trefl

VIP Member
Oh my god, just when I’d gotten over officer alpha 😂😂😂😂

Sean is a serious business man now. How dare you post these 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
So Big O is moving to Dubai in 3 days.
What she gonna do for money/job, that Devoie whatever it called, isn’t a business.
Or is just going to be one long holiday!
Her new fushuuuun website is absolutely dreadful, no way is that making her any sort of income... I sense a job as a dubai porta potty

Spillit2356

Still for sale with a guide price of £325000.........................nice to see the dog made the infamous loo pictures and not broc

• Haha

stargazer5

So Big O is back in Manchester, at some fashion catwalk thing. Screeching like a banshee as per usual.

Whilst the ex is visiting Hays Travel branches as per the day job.

• Haha
I just couldn’t look away 😂😂

Who Talks using hand gestures THAT MUCH as the little scene in the wooden cabin..

and the stirring of the coffee 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

people stirring drinks gives me the fkn rage 🤯

he also looked frightened to death in the first riding on the bike scene ..

last one - who films these little snippets for them?? Xx

• Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
That’s the hot tub away from the handrail house on the hill 🥲
I was hoping that it slipped and fell off 🤣🤣 sounds like 🥦 house in Peterborough isn’t up to the same standard as his one was in Sunny Nunny - oh well I’m sure after you have paid for the OTT wedding you will be able to save a few 💰💰 from your salesman paycheque to go towards that 5 bed mansion that you used to constantly brag about getting and adding that to your non existing portfolio of properties that you wished you owned

• Haha