Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
I forget he exists :LOL: but this is a bit of a fuck you to the countless other places he's had shit injected into his face over the years. Finally he's found the best injection place and they're going to get him and hers regular injections to get ready for the wedding 🤣 . More like the only place left that will pay him to promote their clinic

Screenshot 2024-06-09 09.56.46.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Elmoo

VIP Member
The music video shoot big o is on, is cringe. She is bobbing on the side of the pool like a dying tigger

• Haha

Trefl

VIP Member
Likely jealous Olivia is heading to Dubai and he’s stuck in Peterborough or wherever working as a travel agent / travelling boy toy.

• Haha

stargazer5

Big O got heavy rain and thunder in Dubai, looks like flooding on the streets.☔⛈ 😳

Oh well, just stop indoors, and work on your 4 businesses. 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 7

HaventAClue

VIP Member
How can these untalented wastes of space afford to up and go and live in Dubai? Surely the rent and cost of living out there is much higher than here. Watch her end up with prison time because the residents of Dubai are sick of seeing her saggy arse and wailing like a banshee

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Big O is absolute trailer trash and rough as a badgers arsehole 🦡🕳
---
by all means have a party to celebrate the girls life but sharing those type of photos was totally crass and her immediate close family I’m sure would be absolutely horrified and disgusted it being plastered all over S/M especially by people who hardly new her

Last edited:

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
As if she was ever going to win looking like a gypsy 🤣 I know this is a sean thread but I'm in the blocked club!
Hate when big o does 'coco and chanel' they are infuriating. Also that Natalie Lauren is vile, did she get a pity vote to win last year? She not attractive at all, I'm sorry if that's nasty but it's true

Attachments

• Haha

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Getting married and needs a new rug - heard it all now from the vain vomit inducing nauseating Pratt 🤣🤣
I swear, this man just standing breathing is a fucking ICK. I read that and my face just recoiled at the thought of someone being so vain and into themselves but still managing to be an ugly bent fuck!

• Haha

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
She looks horrendous! Not in a weight way, just in general. Her boobs stuck on, looking chavvy
Agreed, she just looks totally odd 😆
My mate started one of these MLM things it's complete nonsense. Big O has a platform so can fool people to buy into it, that's where you make money. She's no doubt sponging off her boyfriend majority of the time