Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gingercream

VIP Member
Thank you everyone 👏👏 hopefully they will up their game over the next few months and I’m sure we will all be 🍿 ready - bring on the next chapter of Mr & Mrs Boring-Pratts
I can’t wait to see the fall out when it inevitably all goes wrong.

If Sean is now part time working in a “real job” then does that mean 🥦 is giving up on being an iNfLuEnCeR 😆 or are they still doing the couples feet only fans?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

stargazer5

More news, Sean attends an award ceremony with Papa Broccoli for the Travel Industry. - Travel Gossip awards.

Papa was nominated for Travel Gossip legend and made the top 9 nominees, I dont know what it takes to win the legend award?

Sean dressed in his usual black attire. The guy never wears any other colours.
---
What in the name of Dolly Parton is the talking about? What 4 businesses?? She could barely show up sober and showered for her makeup clients from what I recall!
I remembered that and also something about letting someone down at short notice for their wedding make up a while back and the person posted a negative review.

I dont know what 4 businesses she on about. But all I see is someone going the gym, taking photos of food, screeching and drinking on yachts and generally moaning.
That’s hardly the life of someone running 4 businesses and that’s before mentioning a business plan and a revenue stream. Taking pic of clothes and models aint a business.

Last edited:

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
I think we all know the answer to that one 🍆 🤣 so finally we can officially say goodbye 🪦 to the handrail on the hill - I bet he is one of those that takes the lightbulbs and the toilet rolls when he departs
He's actually taking down the light fixtures? Get a fucking life 😂

• Haha

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Her fella actually has a job there by the looks of it so assuming that’s how she’ll move there. How long until it ends when he’s sick of her drinking and screeching?
So she’s going to leech off him? Don’t see that lasting, how would she get employed out there. Only Fans wouldn’t cut it on a CV 😂

• Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Santa Pratt out delivering mouse mats - I suppose he could tout for some new 🍆 clients along the way whilst making those important deliveries - we all know he was a prize Pratt before meeting 🥦 but she is definitely making him an even bigger one now

#mousemats you couldn’t make this one up !!
Ho bloody Ho

Cloff

VIP Member
That would bury Sean Pratt OF Alpha deep into the shallow graves of the internet at least!

He can then be rebirthed as Sean Broccoli - Travel and Botox enthusiast!

• Haha

stargazer5

Just had a facebook update from Typically Holidays, its from Field Sales Sean currently covering the north, Norfolk to be precise. Promoting the winter city breaks.

• Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Is this the same person that was moaning the other day about people/old men etc wolf whistling and shouting comments about her state of undress whilst walking home from the gym the other day semi naked - obviously she didn’t learn the 1st time but decided to film herself again doing exactly the same thing 🤣 christ her tits are really saggy considering they are false they look like cow’s udders

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha