Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Golden girl

Can’t believe she’s moving so fast with Stevie Leeds twin. What is she even going to do for work they don’t do ghetto music vids over there do they?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
This thread makes me chuckle as without Big O continuously keeping us all entertained on a regular basis this thread would have be dead long ago as the Pratt life is so boring as all his content consists of now is Italy/botox and gym wear
I'm blocked but it seems like he's as usual just taken on his current girlfriends personal to suit himself as he can't stand being alone.
Broc has proper got him under the thumb by the looks of it from tattle.

Trefl

VIP Member
Sean does realise that wine is alcohol? He’s always posting drinking wine but yet posts about how he doesn’t drink anymore when talking about stag….

• Haha

Golden girl

How can these untalented wastes of space afford to up and go and live in Dubai? Surely the rent and cost of living out there is much higher than here. Watch her end up with prison time because the residents of Dubai are sick of seeing her saggy arse and wailing like a banshee
Her fella actually has a job there by the looks of it so assuming that’s how she’ll move there. How long until it ends when he’s sick of her drinking and screeching?

ManicMayz

I don't know about looking refreshed... sad and tired maybe. I guess he's wiped out by the combination of paper pants salesman and working at TGI Friday's or whatever it is he does in his all black suit 😭
---
As if she reads her ex’s thread. Probably wants to check up on what he is doing with his fiancé. Maybe she isn’t over him 😆
She won't find out much here 😅 Even we're too bored of Sean to keep this thread lively. I wouldn't be too flattered that she's still either...being slightly more interesting than Sean in his big towel isn't much of an achievement 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Don’t hate me guys but I think they’re so much better than before!

It’s a shame they’re so ridiculously white 🤣

On another note - he is so skinny now! Has 🥦 taken him the roids?
They look the exact same like all turkey teef 😂

• Haha

Trefl

VIP Member
I see that Papa Brocolli is promoting his new travel company mouse mat on facebook. He said that Sean will deliver them to the client offices soon. I wonder how the full time job is going?
Wee delivery job for wee Sean.

• Haha

stargazer5

So Papa Brocolli has given the Travelling Salesman annual leave to go get some new turkey dentures. Good lord Papa, who doing Saleman work, is Brocs covering? 🤡

• Haha

Babysnark

Big O now doing an MLM or Pyramid scheme... shock.
Also, the filter truly slips when your pals film. Hate to bodyshame but she is filtering to fuck and appearing perfectly toned when she's not. Continue being a dick Big O, we love to see it
Yeah literally wtf is her new scam business 😂

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Handrail HQ now reduced to £325,000
He must be getting desperate maybe the part-time salesman job isn’t going so well 🤣 since he started “working” he has already had a holiday and now that old chestnut of pretending to be unwell probably getting ready to pulling a sickie next week

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
Her whole mindset around the gym and ‘ dieting ‘ is really poor. I do CrossFit. I strength train 4 days a week I also run… I do not diet, I eat what I want to and feel like eating, but if I want to keep my body fat low I count my calories but nothing is restricted. I do see Olivia go an hour on the stair master and eat chicken rice and broccoli. That’s why she doesn’t stay consistent because she really doesn’t have a clue. Well that and the fact she’s an alcoholic
That’s why she has a saggy arse for a girl of her age . Building a healthy body takes so much work and consistency. Both things Olivia does not have in her at all . I do think she’s got a drink and drugs issue