Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Here are a couple of pictures for the Pratt-Broccoli family album and I thought for a moment that 🥦 had has changed her profession and become a bloody nun - plus her feet look absolutely huge in those boots plus we mustn’t forget Big O who is out and about in Dubai - I see she is wearing the appropriate attire for this particular country 👏👏 unsure how she will cope living there wearing her usual clothing choices

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Big O started back on a diet and the gym few days ago. Now in Blackpool tucking into large fish and chips. 😂😂
Her whole mindset around the gym and ‘ dieting ‘ is really poor. I do CrossFit. I strength train 4 days a week I also run… I do not diet, I eat what I want to and feel like eating, but if I want to keep my body fat low I count my calories but nothing is restricted. I do see Olivia go an hour on the stair master and eat chicken rice and broccoli. That’s why she doesn’t stay consistent because she really doesn’t have a clue. Well that and the fact she’s an alcoholic

• Heart
Reactions: 10

satellites

4 businesses? Running them? Doing what, putting posts on instagram.
What in the name of Dolly Parton is the talking about? What 4 businesses?? She could barely show up sober and showered for her makeup clients from what I recall!

Reactions: 9

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
I still think he is one sick bastard - personally I don’t think many people on that plane would find it remotely funny either - sorry but this is just my personal opinion

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Good god I see Big O is back once again cooking her revolting meals for another poor sod 🤮🤮
#heartburn #indigestion #deathbycooking
IMG_3531.png

• Haha
  • Sick

whyhellothere83

VIP Member
As if she was ever going to win looking like a gypsy 🤣 I know this is a sean thread but I'm in the blocked club!
Hate when big o does 'coco and chanel' they are infuriating. Also that Natalie Lauren is vile, did she get a pity vote to win last year? She not attractive at all, I'm sorry if that's nasty but it's true
Her hair needs to go back to 2010

• Haha

whetrent

• Haha
  • Sick

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I still think he is one sick bastard - personally I don’t think many people on that plane would find it remotely funny either - sorry but this is just my personal opinion
I agree. There's 'dark humour' - but that t shirt goes beyond that. He should just read up what that sick fuck Ian Watkins did, or Saville or any of those creatures.
But nice to see Sean and his mates find p*edophilia so amusing.

Fat-tits

VIP Member
He looks bored AF

This life he wished for isn't actually what he wants

He wants a big dildo up his ars and a young boy to suck on his toes

• Haha