Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I cannot believe that 🥦 has been tempted to get some new wedding teeth as well - what is this fascination with everyone that they want to destroy a fairly decent set of teeth just to wear dentures is beyond me
That is so well put. They are opting for dentures. It is very strange. Young people choosing to look ancient and paying for it. Very odd times.

Reactions: 3

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Wait Olivia is moving to Dubai? I don't keep up with her ridiculous life anymore so i missed that! Is she going to be a porta potty or what?! she can't sustain a lifestyle out there, surely?!

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
I thought he was going to be a property tycoon with a huge portfolio of properties - obviously more 🐂💩 from The Pratt so he then thought it a good idea to become a travelling salesperson instead 🤡 it’s a job title that you wouldn’t want to brag about on S.M but i think it’s #fuckinghilarious

HaventAClue

VIP Member
I don't think shell ever spill because he probbaly has dirt on her too
This is true. But I reckon any “dirt” on her would be immaculately clean compared to his. I reckon she just doesn’t want to come across as bitter spilling stuff now and what would her current bf think if she was bad mouthing him.

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Have you noticed Pratty puts up more pictures of 🥦 dog than he does of his “fiancé” that to me says it all really and what’s with their constant leg posts - yes definitely agree Big O is far more entertaining even with her constant screeching than those filtered as fuck boring pair of 🤡🤡

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
I wonder if anyone contemplating doing one of these tours will Google’s him before booking - christ they will get a fucking shock seeing what he did in his previous life with O/F before the boring 🥦 appeared on the scene to snap him up at 1st glance as she was so desperate for a husband just because she wanted change her surname and look what the lucky girl landed up with a right old Pratt 🤣

• Haha

stargazer5

This one is always moaning about the trains and the amount of time on them. Simple don’t agree to do work outside of your home area.
is she gonna moan about the 8 hour plus flight to Dubai? 🙄

Attachments

Cloff

VIP Member
Don’t hate me guys but I think they’re so much better than before!

It’s a shame they’re so ridiculously white 🤣

On another note - he is so skinny now! Has 🥦 taken him the roids?

doesn't she still live at home as well, if i still lived at home and could afford loads of holidays at 30 or however old she is i think id rather own a house,, then at least shed have something to show for selling her fanny online for a fiver

• Haha

stargazer5

So Big O is moving to Dubai in 3 days.
What she gonna do for money/job, that Devoie whatever it called, isn’t a business.
Or is just going to be one long holiday!

Cloff

VIP Member
Here are a couple of pictures for the Pratt-Broccoli family album and I thought for a moment that 🥦 had has changed her profession and become a bloody nun - plus her feet look absolutely huge in those boots plus we mustn’t forget Big O who is out and about in Dubai - I see she is wearing the appropriate attire for this particular country 👏👏 unsure how she will cope living there wearing her usual clothing choices
Ahh the good old 0.5x iphone lens that makes you look long and skinny.... unfortunately also makes your feet look giant!

• Haha