Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gingercream

VIP Member
He still looks like he has leathery sun damaged skin 🤢 I wonder what will happen when the clinics won’t do his treatments for reduced price/free anymore and he has to fund himself. I’m sure veneers need replacing every 10yrs or so, that could get very expensive

Reactions: 2

stargazer5

I think we all know the answer to that one 🍆 🤣 so finally we can officially say goodbye 🪦 to the handrail on the hill - I bet he is one of those that takes the lightbulbs and the toilet rolls when he departs
i just hope he hasn’t left the bog pictures on the wall 😂

i bet he hasn't cut the back lawn, the newbies will need a good strimmer definitely.
Has the hot tub gone as well?

I bet the neighbours are relieved he going, they probably tired of the z celeb.

• Haha

ks2386

So do we know if handrail on the hill is still up for sale? It must be massively reduced by now…?!

Gingercream

VIP Member
What is it with these vain idiots keep having bloody Botox every week - does boring 🥦 actually know what he really looks it must be so confusing living with someone with so many different faces
It’s really sad I think, what if they have a kid - it would look completely different to both of them as they’ve both had so much work done!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Totallygobsmacked

So big Os filler being dissolved was just to prep for her to get new ones! Can't wait to see how ridiculous she'll look after 😅

Screenshot_20240509-124107_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240509-124304_TikTok.jpg

stargazer5

The Facebook page of Typically holidays has updates from Sean, he must be running the page as he and Brocs are strolling in Florence on a video clip.
dont forget your just eat vouchers, they advertised too.
Wonder if anyone can get a mouse 🐭 mat, or have they sold out