Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargazer5

And he going on about the whitest shade, 🙄well has he not heard of Colgate whitening toothpaste, only a few quid from all good supermarkets, that will do the job!
Don't need flights to Turkey, drilling down to your gums, all in the name of vanity 🙄

He will be delivering his travel brochures to the travel shops, smile at the staff his teeth will be that bright, that the staff will go off sick with a migraine. Its all too bright 💡😵💫

Reactions: 4

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
It’s actually quite amusing now seeing how not right for each other Sean and Olivia were! Didn’t they date for 2 years!!

Omg he’s had a complete personality transplant. He might be one of those guys that changes to suit his girlfriend though. He never seems to have time for big baz, Chris and the lads when he’s with someone.
100% changes for each girlfriend!
Just seems 🥦 has him well and truly under the thumb.

ks2386

Didn’t she also just start up at a salon again doing make up..? I guess more clients let down as usual… 🤣

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
For the 🚫 club here are a couple more pics of the smiling 💩 you definitely wouldn’t need to use a torch anymore with those fluorescent chompers - his face always reminds me of a garden gnome that’s probably why he was attracted to the 🥦 dwarf and her having a house/car and dog probably helped as well 😉
IMG_3959.png
IMG_3960.png
j
IMG_3959.png
IMG_3960.png

• Haha

stargazer5

And this online digital marketing work she promoting, saying all you need to do is spend 2-3 hours a day on your phone. Earning loads of dosh apparently? Its just so immature her bragging about it.

I just couldn’t look away 😂😂

Who Talks using hand gestures THAT MUCH as the little scene in the wooden cabin..

and the stirring of the coffee 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

people stirring drinks gives me the fkn rage 🤯

he also looked frightened to death in the first riding on the bike scene ..

last one - who films these little snippets for them?? Xx

• Haha

Trefl

VIP Member
Anyone watching MAFS - the couple who are already in love and all over each other are so Sean and Broc.

Trefl

VIP Member
He still looks like he has leathery sun damaged skin 🤢 I wonder what will happen when the clinics won’t do his treatments for reduced price/free anymore and he has to fund himself. I’m sure veneers need replacing every 10yrs or so, that could get very expensive
Toe trips to Newcastle will return 🦶🏻

• Haha

Gingercream

VIP Member
Not the usual posh eatery for the 🤡 Pratt and here he is showcasing his new hairstyle 🤣🤣 and is this a new fiancé or the boring 🥦 without her usual alien filters 🤣🤣🤣 what a difference you wouldn’t think they are the same person
He looks like a weird Halloween mask and she is so plain - they both look completely forgettable and boring!