Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trefl

VIP Member
He still looks like he has leathery sun damaged skin 🤢 I wonder what will happen when the clinics won’t do his treatments for reduced price/free anymore and he has to fund himself. I’m sure veneers need replacing every 10yrs or so, that could get very expensive
Toe trips to Newcastle will return 🦶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Gingercream

VIP Member
Not the usual posh eatery for the 🤡 Pratt and here he is showcasing his new hairstyle 🤣🤣 and is this a new fiancé or the boring 🥦 without her usual alien filters 🤣🤣🤣 what a difference you wouldn’t think they are the same person
He looks like a weird Halloween mask and she is so plain - they both look completely forgettable and boring!

busylass

Chatty Member
When people compliment you on how natural your teef look, by definition they don't look natural. Or people wouldn't comment 😂
I think it’s due to not knowing what else to say about them! Like my new teeth? Yeah they’re really erm natural. 🤣

• Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Apparently so she is moving out there if i remember correctly with her new boyfriend - I wonder how that will work out with the outfits she usually wears and what the daily alcohol consumption that might be a major problem and then we have the Pratt and his boring g/f they are hardly worth mentioning really 🤣

stargazer5

They both are modelling gym clothes on
a webpage called Gymfreak.
Brocs looks completely different too from the others pictures recently 🥦

Honeybee1

Just seen Zahida shared on her story her friend tahila is missing. Almost sure she was on Geordie shore, went into her insta for a nosey and seen her most recent posts were about mental health. Very sad, hope she’s found safe!
She wasn’t missing she was just in hospital and missed when they called her name at A&E so the hospital called her family out of concern. Bless her though

• Heart

HaventAClue

VIP Member
All his girlfriends past and present have all been very pretty, if he was any sort of real man (which we know he’s not) he would be trying to put them off getting work done!

stargazer5

And she back in the uk yet again. Going out for food in Bolton.
I think she getting homesick, seen it all before when in Sunny Nunny.
And those floods in Dubai last week, they were really bad, must have wanted to come home.

satellites

Blimey how ridiculous does 🥦 look in that pic - I think she has overdone elongating her legs a tad hasn’t she and as far as the Pratt riding a horse that shouldn’t be a problem for him as we all know that will be right up his street especially as he is an experienced and some might say a full-time professional dildo rider 🍆🐴
Came here to say exactly this! Stay tuned for a video of Sean riding a "horse"... 😂

stargazer5

Yes a very small meal,
On a diet again, but will be having a maccies by the end of the week. Always falls off the diet wagon.

handymandy

Chatty Member
Can’t wait for the final look of the floodlight teeth!! He’ll be able to light up the m25 the fucking twat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

stargazer5

Funky.
---
Pratt Fashion rating!

Pic 1:
Glad to see Sean staying true to his core Nanna on a Cruise style but what is going on with his gentleman parts...has he stuffed a pashmina down there for when it gets chilly on deck? Classic comfy light knit off-beige cardi ✅️
Solid practical tan mule ✅️
Wee little bag for all his Nanna essentials ✅️
Solid effort 7/10

Pic 2:
Whose that mysterious figure dressed in black? Could it be, yes I think must be, the return of all in black Business Sean!
Little pointy pixie boots ✅️
Skinny jeans are still in dammit #fathersons jeans ✅️
Nanna Pratts thermal turtle neck ✅️
But sadly no business clutch ❌️
Needs improvement 5/10
That Italian flag tablecloth hasnt seen an ironing board in years. It is so creased. 😂
And no mousemats on show 🐭

• Haha