Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
And this online digital marketing work she promoting, saying all you need to do is spend 2-3 hours a day on your phone. Earning loads of dosh apparently? Its just so immature her bragging about it.
2-3 hours and you're rich for the month..If it was that easy we would all be doing it. If anyone falls for it they are a mug.
My mate is an intelligent woman and I'm actually shocked she's starting one. You pay a starting fee and then a monthly fee, so if you don't recruit new members you're screwed and at a loss as you get absolute buttons selling the actual products.

Reactions: 5

ManicMayz

Omg Sean is so boring now I'm thinking of changing my avatar!
So boring! Even by Sean standards where a bog portrait and the promise of a fried egg tutorial was the height of excitement 😅

Literally hanging on for the hope of a bon marche wedding 😭

• Haha

Elmoo

VIP Member
Is this the same person that was moaning the other day about people/old men etc wolf whistling and shouting comments about her state of undress whilst walking home from the gym the other day semi naked - obviously she didn’t learn the 1st time but decided to film herself again doing exactly the same thing 🤣 christ her tits are really saggy considering they are false they look like cow’s udders
I took EXACTLY the same screenshots 😆😆 what a fucking state

• Haha

Cloff

VIP Member
I just couldn’t look away 😂😂

Who Talks using hand gestures THAT MUCH as the little scene in the wooden cabin..

and the stirring of the coffee 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

people stirring drinks gives me the fkn rage 🤯

he also looked frightened to death in the first riding on the bike scene ..

last one - who films these little snippets for them?? Xx
I am dying at every one of your observations 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Carebear82

Chatty Member
I wonder if she dresses like she does for attention or cause she thinks it's her personality like the tequila shots.

stargazer5

Big O moving to Dubai in January, so is now trying to flog her clothes again in bundles, She only ever does this when needs money for a trip.
This girl never learns, goes round in circles with things. Food, diet, fitness etc. There is no structure at all.