Sean Pratt #17 wonder if he’s still doing 50 dollar a suck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine sitting on the couch with ur man eating a takeaway watching a film - and he’s on onlyfans chatting with his male fans who love watching him stick dildos up his arse.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Which page of “Our story so far” has the bit about when he regularly uses their shared boudoir to insert things up his bum for other blokes to wank over?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"I love your face between my legs" 🤢

Classy.
I bet that’s what Pratty’s male clients say to him when he is doing his gay4pay job 🤮

I would expect a teenage girl to make a little story book about her adventures with her boyfriend but not a grown up short arse women like 🥦

And now we have Big O looking more like bloody Diana Ross/Shirley Bassey with that ridiculous bouffant hair and fake tan of hers and she actually thinks she looks fabulous 🤣 you couldn’t make it up with this load of idiots

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Crrrringe with the guitar 🤢

God he’s so bloody ick.

I just can’t ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet that’s what Pratty’s male clients say to him when he is doing his gay4pay job 🤮

I would expect a teenage girl to make a little story book about her adventures with her boyfriend but not a grown up short arse women like 🥦

And now we have Big O looking more like bloody Diana Ross/Shirley Bassey with that ridiculous bouffant hair and fake tan of hers and she actually thinks she looks fabulous 🤣 you couldn’t make it up with this load of idiots
The whole Valentine’s Day stuff is like two twelve year olds! Cringe cringe cringe. It’s upsetting seeing big O has literally ruined her face. Her nose looks so much worse than it did, it’s such a shame seeing her decline. Can’t help but wonder what a better life shed of had if she hasn’t have met that tosser Sean

Reactions: 13
Our story so far…. What all 5 seconds of it? I’ve had food in my fridge for longer than they’ve been together 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sounds like he is only giving 🥦 another 6 months more before he gets rid and do we think they brought that valentine key ring/can opener to give to Big O to add to her collection 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Spicy content’? Is that the bit where she sodomises Officer Alpha with a giant jalapeño?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So miss 🥦 doesn’t want to be an influencer
but she will make an explicit page just incase and follow lots of men 🤣 she is just as bad as the Pratt both prostituting their bodies for 💰💰
She said in the past this page is a fake account 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure she’s fucked her nose by not following proper after care. Hadn’t she gone down to one strip a week or so ago?
I’m sure she said she had to stay sober for a few months but a week after she was clearly off her face on alcohol and probably ❄ too which won’t do the healing process any good

Reactions: 8
Keep saying this about the copy and paste. Remember the photo albums big O made &!l we all thought it was her - clearly it was Sean 🤣 he’s like a teenage girl in a relationship. No idea how he gets these idiot girls going along with this embarrassing charade.

Also LOL at the ‘hardly post’ comment

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.