Sean Pratt #17 wonder if he’s still doing 50 dollar a suck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Writhing around in your knickers in a tower block kitchen and on a DFS sofa. Such a glamorous life.
Big o’s nose looks worse!!!!! What a waste. Looking forward to seeing what happens with psycho Sean if Ella’s our tonight!! Popcorn at the ready

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As Pratty is an avid tattle reader I thought I would put forward a couple of items he would definitely love to add to his next Blonky paper pant collection from the house of Ali Express - all I’m asking in return for this information is 25% of the profits so I can go on a 2 day mini break and take some seedy photos of my arse and my hubby’s knob - thanks in advance 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Will put these here for the blocked club - Big O’s new face and some photos of the weird music/bank job video that she was in today plus I would be really pissed off that my 1st outing with my new super dupa nose and they requested that their wear balaclavas to hide their faces - I think the one in pink looks even worse and more hilarious than what Big O does 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How is her bum that flat and saggy?

Reactions: 7
“Panties”? Any man who describes his undercrackers as panties needs to be banned from wearing any form of underwear except old men’s y-fronts until he comes to his senses. And why do all these underwear models always seem to be tugging at their gussets? It makes me think they either have chafing from all that nylon or a fungal infection.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Panties”? Any man who describes his undercrackers as panties needs to be banned from wearing any form of underwear except old men’s y-fronts until he comes to his senses. And why do all these underwear models always seem to be tugging at their gussets? It makes me think they either have chafing from all that nylon or a fungal infection.
If any guy, no matter how hot, took his trousers off and was wearing lacy sheer “panties” underneath I would be absolutely hysterical- then would be off like a shot! I find it hard to believe that any woman would like them, and surely even for gay men it’s quite a niche thing as there aren’t many companies providing male underwear like this?

B01910D2-F2E8-40FF-A4D2-CC6A2AB3A8CF.jpeg

And this looks like he’s trying to squeeze a spot in his scalp 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Wasn't Pratty scouting for male underwear models to work for him a few months ago?
Wonder what happened to that.

And those lacey knickers he is wearing are revolting. I know people should be allowed to wear whatever they like, but your heart would sink if your partner showed an interest in wearing them wouldn't it?

Reactions: 15
Wasn't Pratty scouting for male underwear models to work for him a few months ago?
Wonder what happened to that.
Probably wanted to pay them with pants, and real models refused. Or he ended up with weirdos messaging him volunteering 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Olivia drinking last night and she sounded well on in the McDonald’s insta. So much for not drinking for however long it was meant to be. Those aftercare instructions are given for a reason 🙄

Reactions: 8
Sean’s been quiet today - anyone follow 🥦

Wonder if the usual fall out has happened if she was out without him.

Reactions: 5
Sean’s been quiet today - anyone follow 🥦

Wonder if the usual fall out has happened if she was out without him.
What’s the betting he is ill and woe me, that’s normally how his story goes isn’t it !!! He just re-runs the same script with every girl / victim.

Reactions: 12
How many of these beauties will he sell do you think ??? See-through lace panties for men - do you think  likes them !!! Imagine meeting a lad, he strips off and is wearing these, you’d run a mile !!!!! 
Imagine a man calling his underwear "panties" 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
A little montage of Big O many faces from this evening - after surgery she told us that she will never use a filter again and was quite happy to follow the advice from her surgeon not to drink for the next 2 months that was until she got home and went out with friends and as usual got rat arsed - perhaps she forgot she was doing a dry January 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.