Sean Pratt #17 wonder if he’s still doing 50 dollar a suck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we ever find out what happened to the big O?
Unfortunately not but whatever the breakup was about it seemed that their relationship went from hero to zero overnight - I’m no fan of Big O but I must say that I am slightly impressed and disappointed at the same time that she never came on tattle and spilt any ☕☕

after reading the above post at least we now know it was Big O that ended the relationship with the Pratt and not the other way around

Reactions: 15
This is intriguing!
I wonder if that massive guy she was at the rave with (during one the many Pratt splits) that she said was her ex, put Sean in his place when he started showing his nasty side after the split.

Reactions: 12
The way she is saying she hated Nuneaton but "loved loved loved" where she worked, makes me truly believe Pratty stopped her from going in. He can't stand girlfriends doing their own thing and being successful. Roped Big O into the extremely successful (🌚) paper pants for woman so that took up a lot of her time. I'm not a fan of her make up style but clearly some are if she's getting invited back, Sean has completely ruled her life and attempted to stunt her career.

Reactions: 16
The way she is saying she hated Nuneaton but "loved loved loved" where she worked, makes me truly believe Pratty stopped her from going in. He can't stand girlfriends doing their own thing and being successful. Roped Big O into the extremely successful (🌚) paper pants for woman so that took up a lot of her time. I'm not a fan of her make up style but clearly some are if she's getting invited back, Sean has completely ruled her life and attempted to stunt her career.
Where did she work?

Reactions: 1
He used to be known for being Parker Pratt the chauffeur for the Big O and now he been reduced to just being 🥦 personal dog walker 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I doubt Sean stopped her going in… Big O is a lazy cow don’t forget think she ended up working at that salon a handful of times, she was happy not to work .. she doesn’t like working just sponging off people like the most recent fella she was seeing … Big O is a sly witch she’d be saying that she loved where she worked purely to make out she’s not the problem it was all Sean.. allll subtle digs!! Big O was happy to sit on her flat arse eating dominos and being a slob in Nuneaton as long as Sean was funding her.. Sean’s a joke of a man (if you can even call him that) but he has actually stayed quiet amongst the whole thing whereas Big O has made several sly digs on Instagram/ tik tok , even dedicated reels to subtly bad mouthing him.. looking to get a reaction … she’s a sneaky lazy din

Reactions: 11
I doubt Sean stopped her going in… Big O is a lazy cow don’t forget think she ended up working at that salon a handful of times, she was happy not to work .. she doesn’t like working just sponging off people like the most recent fella she was seeing … Big O is a sly witch she’d be saying that she loved where she worked purely to make out she’s not the problem it was all Sean.. allll subtle digs!! Big O was happy to sit on her flat arse eating dominos and being a slob in Nuneaton as long as Sean was funding her.. Sean’s a joke of a man (if you can even call him that) but he has actually stayed quiet amongst the whole thing whereas Big O has made several sly digs on Instagram/ tik tok , even dedicated reels to subtly bad mouthing him.. looking to get a reaction … she’s a sneaky lazy din
She implied he isn’t allowed to contact her now, so if she has the same protection order as Katherine got against him, he won’t be allowed to post about her.

Reactions: 3
She implied he isn’t allowed to contact her now, so if she has the same protection order as Katherine got against him, he won’t be allowed to post about her.
Also he did allude to her when he went on that massive rant about being ready for marriage with 🥦 (😂😂😂😂😂)

Valentine’s Day proposal on the cards? Christmas was a big let down 😂 or maybe 🥦 has said Turkey teef first…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She just said she blocked him… I’m not believing Olivia has a protection order against him that’s completely speculative… Olivia was just as bad as Sean I don’t see how people don’t see this 😂

Reactions: 10
Definitely think Sean tried to stop her from working. He would even sit outside her work! I remember the stories.

Didn't he do the same to Katherine? Stopped her from working at a restaurant/bar?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.