Sean Pratt #17 wonder if he’s still doing 50 dollar a suck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

No - not sure why the link at the top isn’t working?

No, as if that would ever happen!

Was an issue and just fixed it, always hit report or post in site support if you have an issue
Yay thanks. I chatted to Sean’s grandma yesterday. Told her she is a legend and we all think she is a legend

Reactions: 9
So Big O is off to Nuneaton and doesn’t sound to pleased to be returning either as least she won’t be bumping into the Pratt as he seems to be staying at 🥦 house most of the time
She's also stopping at Sean's neighbours house which is her mate 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I bet his granny is genuinely quite sad knowing that her grandson sells his hole for his main employment but at least it gives her and her friends something to talk about whilst having a cuppa
@restingbtcface you mentioning that you spoke to his granny yesterday then Mr Pratt must know who you are 🫢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet his granny is genuinely quite sad knowing that her grandson sells his hole for his main employment but at least it gives her and her friends something to talk about whilst having a cuppa
@restingbtcface you mentioning that you spoke to his granny yesterday then Mr Pratt must know who you are 🫢
No he won’t. But if he reads this he can ask his grandma who she’s been speaking to I guess. But she said they haven’t really spoken since the covid Facebook thing when she said pratt by name pratt by nature 🤣 she did say she saw him around Christmas though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No he won’t. But if he reads this he can ask his grandma who she’s been speaking to I guess. But she said they haven’t really spoken since the covid Facebook thing when she said pratt by name pratt by nature 🤣 she did say she saw him around Christmas though
That’s sad isn’t it. Hopefully she has other grandchildren though.

Reactions: 7
Olivia said she's got no good memories in Nuneaton and it was the worst time of her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Olivia said she's got no good memories in Nuneaton and it was the worst time of her life!
Funny how living in that house she was the happiest eveerrrrr .. Split up and now there's no good memories.
All for the bleeping gram 📷

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.