Sean Pratt #17 wonder if he’s still doing 50 dollar a suck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAAHAHAHAJAJ WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT VIDEO

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god let me get my breath back……let me tell you I ran here when I saw that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

WHY IS HE POSTING THIS SHITE. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That hotel won’t be sharing the review after seeing what they got up to 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Caption - Reasons to feel good… You ❤

🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Omg I’ve been having a lovely evening watching a film. It finishes and I open Instagram. To THAT.

I’ve honestly had an asthma attack from the way I RAN here.

WHAT THE duck IS THAT PLEASE????????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone share for the love of Nuneaton
Not Nuneaton, I’m DEAD 💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Caption - Reasons to feel good… You ❤

🤢🤢🤢
I bet he’s really tit in bed. And she would be trying to check herself out on any available shiny surface 😆 now his hair is thinning again she’ll be able to use his receding hairline as a mirror!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pratt reckons 🥦 is special then why are they putting up these ridiculous photos of themselves they are probably hoping for a mag deal if so they really need to give their head a wobble as any commercial enterprise would regard this pair of twats a laughing stock as far too old and they look like a pair of pathetic amateurs trying to look professional and failing miserably 🤡🤡

Reactions: 12
He is so cringe. He’ll be doing this tit at 50 yrs old I guarantee it

Reactions: 13
It looks like the start of a low budget serial killer movie. In the next scene Tenderstem Brocolli will be found dead on the motel bed and Pratt will have moved on to his next victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.