Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

restingbtcface

VIP Member
Awww man he’s deleted it before I could watch

“EVERYONE is going to have an opinion of me”

No hun, just us that are sad enough to like trashy reality tv, know who you are from ex on the beach and continue to look at what you post as it makes us feel better about our lives🤣. You ain’t a worldwide superstar fuck me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Dollybird

VIP Member
I wouldn’t say it’s body shaming about the mono boob , I’d say it’s pointing out the obvious . She’s parading the botched surgery around like a badge of honour . People gonna comment and people’s opinions aren’t gonna create the great monoboob to separate but if she likes it which it appears so ....so be it. I have fake boobs and I would be straight back to my surgeon if they looked as shit as hers .
I think it’s only body shaming if it’s natural and she was born disfigured.She’s paid for that monoboob and it looks bloody awful .

• Heart

Ekathrina

VIP Member
It’s a funny concept, putting photos of your beloved on the wall right where you go for a great big poo.
Especially when you consider his diet, and the amount of junk food crap he eats. Rancid.

• Haha
  • Sick

Belleboo

VIP Member
Enjoy! Rants are numbered 1-14, not sure if they'll upload/display in order.

ETA looks like #4 uploaded first, but the rest are in order (4, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, etc.).
He’s like drunk Ross in Friends but instead of I’m fine it’s I’m happy! Yep of course you are lad that’s why you’re ranting into your phone like a lunatic!

• Haha

Ljh7979

His fucking house, those shit chandeliers and bedding, nothing masculine about it at all.
Is his mate who he dropped off at the airport the one who sucked his toes?
His bedroom looks like an 80 year old nans from 1960 ha

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
I've decided she literally is the female version of him lol. And she has weird boobs
Why are her boobs joined like that?

And who the fuck is taking these cringey photos?!
Absolute tragic car crash and I'm enjoying every last second 🤣

• Haha

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Watch out folks, Sean’s going Harley Davidson shopping with his dad on Sunday! He’s so rock n roll 🤘, oh sorry, 🤘🏾

• Haha

Instahunzgo

As much as Olivia is a fucking divvy, I am glad she has escaped from Pratt. She’s a baby, got lots of maturing to do but he could of well and truly corrupted her after seeing what Sean gets up to. He’s a walking red flag - yeah has a massive cock but Christ what use is it if he’s absolutely riddled.

You can see why there was conflict in their relationship- who the fuck would be ok with their boyfriend behaving like this?? Money really does make some people sink to very low levels of depravity.

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Christ he really doesn’t waste time. Story with him and the new big O walking thru street.

Maybe she deleted it coz she’s mortified by him & can’t back out or something 😂 She has a back up account tho…
God it’s all so performative!! If a guy I was dating whipped out his phone to film us holding hands I would call an Uber immediately and block him on all platforms 🥴

oliviaaaa we’re ready for you take a break from posing with… hairbrushes, and spill the tea!! We need answers!

• Haha