Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Sorry to bring it back to big O.. But screaming "MONEY" at 100 Indonesian Rupiah... That is literally not even one pence 😆 Calm down hun!! Secondly, so triggered after her car crash but gets on a motorbike with another passenger who is defo still drunk, all because she needs her nails done... Ok girl, you do you.
I think Sean is pathetic, just be alone for a while there is no shame!! Like others I've spent a year, even two or more being single. I am enjoying it. He clearly has issues and can't stand it.

Reactions: 20

newbie15865

His latest car rant is CRACKING me up.
“I’m trying to live my life privately and happily”….
Fook me
He is such a DIV

• Haha

HaventAClue

VIP Member
View attachment 1618718The bog pictures have been updated to the bathroom. The speed of this relationship is obscene
What. The. Fuck! He’s either a complete overly obsessed weirdo, or he’s been seeing her longer than he’s letting on. Didn’t someone say he was liking/commenting pics from June? 🤔 also the rose petals up the stairs, also another thing he’s done for every girl. Wonder are they the artificial reusable ones? Keep em for the next girl seany!

• Haha

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
He has a new bird - Instagram name: ellajane.ox.
Let me correct you here..
You mean he has a new victim ! That man is honestly such a loser 🤣🤣🤣 he literally repeats the same patterns constantly ! Ladies and gentleman the circus is about to start, let’s all take our seats 🤣🤣 wonder how much fun this will be

• Haha

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Hamster jaws definitely reads here. He’s gone and got them injected today 😂😂. Olivia ‘Bali will always have my heart’ you seen zero of the place, you either stayed in the villa getting pissed or went to the local clubs to get pissed! What a waste

• Haha

That’sOk

VIP Member
Why is he acting holier than thou with the ‘I want to get married and have children’ when he was following Olivia round like a love sick psycho and was clearly on the sniff as well 🤣 he must have memory problems

• Heart

Cocoluna

VIP Member
I’m assuming no one in Nuneaton will touch him with a barge pole hence all his girlfriends being from everywhere but Nuneaton
Zahida - Newcastle
Jordi - Manchester
Big o - Bolton
Mono boob - Peterborough

There’s a pattern

• Haha

Caz123

Enjoy! Rants are numbered 1-14, not sure if they'll upload/display in order.

ETA looks like #4 uploaded first, but the rest are in order (4, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, etc.).
Jesus, he said "rant over" then continued to rant for another 5 minutes. His voice is beyond irritating and he is so aggressive 8n the way he speaks, and quite frankly disgusting! I can't stand Olivia either but she's 20 years old why on earth would she be looking to settle down and have kids with him?? She's just doing want the majority of young girls do, party and have fun. If that's what he wanted then he should have been dating women his own age, albeit he acts like a teenager the way he goes on.
Also sick to death of seeing him on his phone while driving, the saggy faced muppet is going to cause an accident one day, and when he does I pray to God the only person injured is himself, serve him right for being such an inconsiderate arsehole! Honestly what an embarrassment of a man, imagine being in a relationship with that. Fucking wholloper he is.

• Heart

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Now we know why he had fillers/Botox and a haircut today he was desperately trying and failing miserably to make himself look younger and less like a old well used leather handbag

Don’t forget the friendship ring given to all of his victims 🤣

• Haha

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Just been looking through the Most Liked Posts thread (highly recommend, an absolutely HILARIOUS read) and came across the time when a friend/family member came on and said 'Just to clarify. Sean is 6ft 1. Because it pains us all to see you bitching about how tall he is.' 😂😂😂😂😂

Also remember when he went through his clutch bag era? the good ol' days 😍

• Haha