Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
🥦 looks like another one that is quite happy to laze around all day doing absolutely fuck all apart from posing in front of a mobile phone Their whole day seems to consist of on seeing how many likes they get on a post
it’s becoming a sad world that someone would actually purposely choose this particular path to go down when nowadays there are so many fabulous career opportunities out there for everyone but still they choose this mind numbing existence and these numpties actually believe it’s the best job ever and it will bring them the all fame and fortune that they crave for how they have the audacity to actually call it a job I will never know none of them seem particularly happy in life they come across as sad lonely fuckers perhaps a job with real people to interact with everyday would help then they probably wouldn’t need to use that convenient mental health sympathy card so often when things don’t go there way

Reactions: 18

Freetodare

I can’t even find her on Instagram now. What’s her handle?

I think it’s gone. The story he put on resharing hers is gone. Not in his following and all her comments disappeared from his posts. She’s either deactivated or date night went really bad 😂😂

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Imagine having a holiday so bad you spend a day at the airport having crisps and a burger king waiting for a flight 😆. I'd never go to the airport early when you've got an evening flight as so many are delayed at the moment.

I guess if all you do is go on holiday with dildos (I'm not refering to big O!) for work it's not really a holiday.

Seems like he went on that holiday because he was bored at home and once on holiday he was desperate to get back. It's almost like there's an underlying issue that a trip to Tenerife won't fix 🤨

• Haha

Fat-tits

VIP Member
His fucking house, those shit chandeliers and bedding, nothing masculine about it at all.
Is his mate who he dropped off at the airport the one who sucked his toes?

• Haha
  • Sick

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
The biggest red flag is that he has no friends and is never with his family. I wouldn’t even give him five seconds of my time as knowing that would be enough to tell me exactly what kind of person he is.

Cloff

VIP Member
Oh my 🤣 now that’s a statement - so she asked herself that particular question then gave herself the answer
Wow -certainly sounds like a woman scorned!

Sean meanwhile is banging on so much about his holiday that he loved yet turned up 8 hours early for his flight home😂. Maybe his bum fun friend turfed him out early.

• Haha

Tigger20

Chatty Member
So it appears being thirsty in people’s DMs is far more offensive than posting Thirst Trap photos on Only Fans and Insta specifically for a gay audience is okay.

Rightio then.

• Haha

Niknik50

How can anyone find Sean attractive! He’s so fucking cringe. He makes my vagina actually fall off!

• Haha

MissFlo

New thread name suggestion…

Pratty is a master of the love bombing game, Big E will only marry him to change her last name 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

lolalo123

8 minutes of him ranting/shading whilst driving at quite a speed getting riled up…he’s literally asking for an accident and he needs to be careful, he doesn’t need any more lumps on his face!!

• Heart
  • Haha

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Woah woah. When did him and big O split???? I’m sure he was there at her “modelling” the miss swimsuit which was only July?!!!?? And now he’s got another lass in his bog of all places….. there’s so many flags it’s an Olympic park!

• Haha

restingbtcface

VIP Member
Can Olivia carry on trying to hack his Instagram please. Don’t know why but I was pmsl watching that story and when he said little prick 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha