Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Both of them are as bad as one another. He might be further down the road of depravity when it comes to his OnlyFans ‘career’ but I can guarantee that Olivia will eventually follow the same trajectory that they all do. They both think that they are too good to do a regular job and that they are absolutely gorgeous when they are both decidedly average.
I admit that I did do a fair amount of drinking and partying when I was her age, but I’d been financially supporting myself since I was 16, not scrounging off my parents. And it was a weekend thing, the rest of the time I had to work - something Olivia knows fuck all about.

Reactions: 17

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
Oh god this sounds like something he’d say in one of his role play videos 🤮
I know. I turned myself off my dinner after posting it, still have ptsd from those only fans videos posted on Twitter 🤣🤣! Why is he trying to make himself look and sound smart when the reality is his brain is like Swiss cheese from all the alcohol and drugs he has and still consumes. Is this part of the narcissist role play of taking on a new identity to fool a different woman

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see how things turn out with the new bird. Are we in for the same series of events that we have seen with every other girl he’s gone out with? Will she move into house on the hill? Will she get a big E? Will the chopping board have big O scored out and big E added? So many questions that I need answered!

• Haha

Gossipxoxogirl

Chatty Member
Absolutely hilarious!
How can someone jump from relationship to relationship. He was Olivia’s ‘pudding’ only a few months ago.
He is so scared to be alone it’s probably because he has no friends whatsoever.

Anyway the new girl looks rough. I give it a few months.

He has a new bird - Instagram name: ellajane.ox.
This is 100% Olivia or her friend. 😝

HaventAClue

VIP Member
working from home, more like broc researching what clinic she’s going to go to in Turkey! Don’t think it’s body shaming, her tits are woeful looking and I’d say the same if she was the nicest person in the world. I do think she’s pretty, although she does edit and Facetune her pics like fuck. Just dunno how anyone goes near him, as someone above said about his voice, it goes through me, he’s just vile and disgusting in every way possible. Broc are u that desperate for some new teeth?

• Haha

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Latest reel of big O! Obviously photoshops her arse in her pics because in that reel her arse is flatter than a pancake!! Not body shaming but dont pretend to be something you're not!! Also, I am part of the flat bum brigade but im not tryna make it as an insta "model"

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
I meannnnnn I didn’t really care when Olivia was getting called flat arsed after she took the piss with Covid etc but just meant it seemed abit harsh to go in on that Ella just yet!
I don’t think anyone has gone in harsh with miss 🥦 I’m sure there wasn’t any malice behind that comment and it just an honest observation that she has a mono boob I certainly didn’t even consider it was a derogatory comment at all
Personally I’m more worried about the speed of those two taking personal private pictures for the gram after a few weeks into their relationship if this relationship goes “tits” up he will be booking more sessions with his shrink taking up valuable NHS funds needed for someone with real mental health problems

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Ohh god…the ketchup heart…definitely another recycled romantic gesture 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Baconloverx

I absolutely hate that style of mens vests. Those and trainer socks make me want to projectile vomit.
I can confirm he wears this vest every time he goes the gym, we go the same gym in Nuneaton 😂 he doesn't act the way he does on Instagram either, but I can help to laugh when I see him because all i can think about is them vile videos of him 😂😂

• Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
She probably thinks she is the only one that he has done for unfortunately not it’s the same mo just a different girlfriend 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gossipxoxogirl

Chatty Member
He’s deleted the rant because he knows big O has so much dirt on him. He is desperate to slag her off on Instagram like he has done with every other ex.