Sean Pratt #16 Broccoli, 1 of Sean’s 5 a gay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say - The Sean Pratt thread is one of my favourite places on the internet. The guy just keeps giving!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Recap… Sean has split up from Olivia. The bog pic has been replaced. He has met broccoli 🥦 the new love of his life. Everything on social media is fake, apart from his newest relationship 🙄 he is ready to settle down for love and marriage and wants a mini Pratt (heaven forbid, hopefully the steroids have killed any chances of that).

Carry on coooonts 😘 (*cunts* in reference to his latest Instagram rant that he did a dirty delete on however a tattler came with the receipts, much love)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Nearly the weekend- I have first argument and subsequent unfollowing / blocking on my bingo card. Of course with making up within 48 hrs for the win.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can those who are following share some pics and updates pls? I don't know how I'm going to survive without seeing this carcrash of a love(bomb) story play out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can those who are following share some pics and updates pls? I don't know how I'm going to survive without seeing this carcrash of a love(bomb) story play out 🤣🤣
He won’t stay private for long, he never does; he cannot help himself. I bet his profile will be public again by tomorrow for everyone’s enjoyment!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just wet myself at the Sean Pratt ‘most liked posts’ thread - what a walk down memory lane, so bleeping funny. It’s all there !!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yel

I'm glad people are actually using the most liked stuff! Took a long time to get that here, but I kept pushing because it's so useful.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He reminds me of Big O in his latest story annoying big E.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, but everything about this has given me the biggest ick ever. It actually makes me feel embarrassed for both of them. I would be mortified at what my friends would be thinking, if someone was posting this sort of tit such early days into a brand new relationship.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry, but everything about this has given me the biggest ick ever. It actually makes me feel embarrassed for both of them. I would be mortified at what my friends would be thinking, if someone was posting this sort of tit such early days into a brand new relationship.
View attachment 1632729
Surely 🥦 will get pissed off with him very soon. What is she doing - he is just pathetic!!!

Reactions: 18
Uuuuurrrggghhh *shudders* and he bleeping posts that tit thinking it's cute? 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.