Sean Pratt #15 Sean and Big O are no more, since £5 k on takeaways made him poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like the old lady on a cruise outfit pics need to make a come back too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Jordi cheating stories will always have a special place in my memories. It was my first time seeing car crash Sean and when I realised how entertaining he can be 😂😂

• Haha
The Jordi cheating stories will always have a special place in my memories. It was my first time seeing car crash Sean and when I realised how entertaining he can be 😂😂
I still don’t get how she missed the big jizz stain before that image got posted 🤣🤣

• Haha
My bollocks actually shrivelled up into my body when I saw the latest pictures on the insta story. Do people really post pics like that after 1 or 2 weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I stopped unfollowing him then. Now I’m kicking myself. Is that jizz on that screenshot?

Reactions: 3
Urgh did anyone notice the colour of his white socks in that reel? They were manky!!

Also how awkward did he look slapping her arse. Mortified for him.

Reactions: 4
Why did this make me think this is one of you lot trying to get the goss 🤣
Screenshot_20221005-232633_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In 🥦‘s highlight ‘SP’ she asks him ‘why are you so cute’ for bringing her breakfast in bed.. and he replies… ‘cuz I love you’. SORRY EXCUSE ME WHAT?!?!?
3. Weeks. In. He’s dropping the L bomb????
The man is INSANEEEEE

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
All these dimfluencer social media and ‘celebrity’ types are the same. They all pronounce their undying love within a few days of getting together. It’s almost like they are stuck at the mental age of when they first got a boyfriend or girlfriend. He probably writes her name in his exercise book and sellotapes her photo to his pillow and kisses it.

• Haha
  • Wow
New thread name suggestion…

Pratty is a master of the love bombing game, Big E will only marry him to change her last name 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread suggestion
Pratt hopes 🥦 may one day be the one,he ditched olivia for telling tik-tok he was taking it up the bum

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.