Sean Pratt #14 Olivia models wobbly legged, while sean sneaks off to go get pegged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious how she is ibiza bound and now he is posting about Bali and "travelling the world". Always a competition with them two when they split.
It must be his happy šŸ˜šŸ˜ place because every time they ā€œpretend to splitā€ up goes the same old Bail photo

Reactions: 7
I hate to comment on the way someone looks. But. She needs a makeover desperately. I actually think that when sheā€™s got no makeup on and dressed casually she looks nice. But when sheā€™s all dressed up, itā€™s just too muchā€¦the huge hair, thick makeup, terrible outfits.

Reactions: 15
Sean Maloney gives me the ick so bad!! Iā€™m not a violent person but my god heā€™s got a face I would love to punch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought she said she is losing her voice - well you could have bleeping have fooled me and why does she feel the need to always be the biggest loudest foul mouthed screechiest person in every group outing - for 1 x millisecond I could/might kind of feel sorry for old Pratty earholes - maybe not he deserves everything that he gets for all his antics over the past 2 years

Donā€™t know about bringing a sarnie with you mate how about the missing romantic partner
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Oops canā€™t because she is in Ibeeffaa with her mates screeching and getting pissed with her friends

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Here we go again! Did anyone notice he is wearing the pendant she gave him for their 1 year anniversary. He wants her to feel sorry for him biking alone in the woods wearing that awful thing. He hasn't been wearing the bloody thing since the day she gave it to him. Like said before, delivering roses to her hotel room with apologies and bullshit in 1 2 3 .....

Attachments

• Haha
I donā€™t think they have split as they are constantly doing this for attention as they are still following each other and his girly necklace is a ā€œsignā€ both of them are a pair of absolute childish wankers

Reactions: 7
I thought she said she is losing her voice - well you could have bleeping have fooled me and why does she feel the need to always be the biggest loudest foul mouthed screechiest person in every group outing - for 1 x millisecond I could/might kind of feel sorry for old Pratty earholes - maybe not he deserves everything that he gets for all his antics over the past 2 years

Donā€™t know about bringing a sarnie with you mate how about the missing romantic partner
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Oops canā€™t because she is in Ibeeffaa with her mates screeching and getting pissed with her friends
There he goes again, using a darker skin tone emoji. Whatā€™s his bleeping problem?!

Can you imagine how loud they were on that Mexico flight she put that dildo picture up imagine being on that flight šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Seany is getting his little šŸŽ» out and acting all forlorn...cry me a river, he's such an arrogant, ignorant twit when he's got his chavvy sidekick by his side. Go and get your toes sucked to perk yourself up son

• Haha
Sheā€™s had lots of ā€˜modellingā€™ jobs recently so sheā€™s probably got some money of her own. I bet she owes Sean a fortune - probably why he is doing bike rides round sunny nunny as he canā€™t afford holidays now sheā€™s bled him dry!

Sheā€™s had lots of ā€˜modellingā€™ jobs recently so sheā€™s probably got some money of her own. I bet she owes Sean a fortune - probably why he is doing bike rides round sunny nunny as he canā€™t afford holidays now sheā€™s bled him dry!
Or fuel to drive / bike anywhere šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.