Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posts a picture full of greens
Screenshot_20210914-094917_Instagram.jpg

Then the same old beige food comes out
Screenshot_20210914-094919_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Where Sean's mangetout and baby spinach went will baffle experts for years to come 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Given his penchant for ‘bum fun’ I’d prefer not to know where he puts his vegetables. It’s not in his dinner, that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tyra Banks would be tearing her a new one over those non-pointed toes…big O, you DO NOT have what it takes to be Bolton’s next top model 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it me or does olivias shoot just look like an absolute sleeze fest 🤢
Poor stupid deluded idiots don’t they realise they are just lambs being led to the slaughter - looking at the poses that the so called professional photographer is getting them do I would be seriously worried what they will be getting them to do next - I reckon she thinks that she will be Britain’s next top model after this photo shoot - poor deluded cow

Reactions: 9
Wow Big O looks like she is holed up in a villa with some noncey old men 🤢 absolutely rancid

Reactions: 14
So big O is staying in a casting couch villa while little S is a hot tub sticking mangetout in the wrong hole in view of all the neighbours 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow Big O looks like she is holed up in a villa with some noncey old men 🤢 absolutely rancid
This is 100% NOT a fancy modelling contract she tried to promote it as being, I can’t be convinced otherwise 🤣🤣🤣 it’s seedy AF

Reactions: 12
This social ikon thing seems to be an Only Fans style service based on a quick Google.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Just gonna day ....same kinda shoot package was sold for “temptapp” which never really took off .

Olivia is literally the worst model I’ve ever seen , you can see her attitude in thinking she’s better than everyone . It’s car crash watching because she’s just so
Awful, I can’t look away . Just saying about these trips from other girls that I know who have paid to go on them..... Leo likes his way with the girls . He tends to “represent” naive young girls and has his way with them . Then drops from
His “agency”

So yeah it’s defo a sleazy trip .

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Just gonna day ....same kinda shoot package was sold for “temptapp” which never really took off .

Olivia is literally the worst model I’ve ever seen , you can see her attitude in thinking she’s better than everyone . It’s car crash watching because she’s just so
Awful, I can’t look away . Just saying about these trips from other girls that I know who have paid to go on them..... Leo likes his way with the girls . He tends to “represent” naive young girls and has his way with them . Then drops from
His “agency”

So yeah it’s defo a sleazy trip .
Godddd.

I know she’s technically an adult (lol) but don’t her parents have a duty of care here? Their daughter who still lives under their roof and seems to have a close relationship with them, has been left emotionally damaged by a sleazy older man who is still in the picture buying her dinners at places that lack any hygiene standards whatsoever and now is in a pretty precarious position (not just on those stairs) with a sleazy photographer.
I’m all for having independence but they need to step in and have a word 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Godddd.

I know she’s technically an adult (lol) but don’t her parents have a duty of care here? Their daughter who still lives under their roof and seems to have a close relationship with them, has been left emotionally damaged by a sleazy older man who is still in the picture buying her dinners at places that lack any hygiene standards whatsoever and now is in a pretty precarious position (not just on those stairs) with a sleazy photographer.
I’m all for having independence but they need to step in and have a word 😬
Oh yes totally agree!! Im in adult industry and this is not a professional trip lol it’s really sad how girls will pay for pics and still be swooning over a photographer for followers

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.