Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot handle the hashtags - #CouplesGoals #RelationshipGoals

If they want to make a go of their “relationship” then fair enough.
But don’t pretend you are ‘goals’ because we ALL KNOW your relationship Is bleeping toxic.

These hashtags would be better..... 🤣
#ToxicGoals #ToxicRelationship #ToxicCouple.

Ps Happy Xmas..... 😘

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I swear he doesn’t even fancy her with the way he kisses and looks at her

Reactions: 13
I cannot handle the hashtags - #CouplesGoals #RelationshipGoals

If they want to make a go of their “relationship” then fair enough.
But don’t pretend you are ‘goals’ because we ALL KNOW your relationship Is bleeping toxic.

These hashtags would be better..... 🤣
#ToxicGoals #ToxicRelationship #ToxicCouple.

Ps Happy Xmas..... 😘
I find it strange when people hashtag themselves with couple goals 🤣 in what world are they living seriously.

I physically can’t cope with these two , they get in to character for everywhere they go 😭 peaky blinders one week to this 😭🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me we've got pretty much 2 months of the Pratt's prancing around playing christmas #couplegoals 😭 I give it a week before Olivia has knocked the christmas tree over and puked eggnog over Sean's precious scatter cushions.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but didn't someone share a traumatising screenshot of Santa Sean *ahem* performing in front of his christmas tree? Is that the real reason the tree is up early? Getting ready for those christmas only fans orders?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear he doesn’t even fancy her with the way he kisses and looks at her
He’s just scared to end things because if she posts him deep throating a dildo when they’re together, god knows what she would let rip with if they split up!!

Reactions: 7
Big O trying to eat prawns with a knife and fork - Bloody Priceless 🦐🍤

Pratty is definitely sounding a little bit pissed off with Mrs Pratty this evening as she is taking forever to choose a pic for the gram whilst he is left nursing his pint - now he is even more annoyed that she has chosen a smelly langoustine starter

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That Christmas Tree looks like everything that relates to these two a great big car crash 🤣

I wonder if this is Sean’s she’s unpacking. Maybe they’ve got matching undies for a bit of Christmas content 🤣.
Idyllic little countryside getaway and then this gets unboxed on the bed! I hope the owners fumigate the place with the help of an UV light after their stay!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon she is officially Sean's beard now.

She broke up with him when she realised exactly what he got upto for his OF content, threw a strop and decided to air it all on TikTok.
However, she has that he was able to provide all the meals/holidays/fake Prada bags she could ever want so decided to do a 180 and is not playing happy families with him.
He gets what he wants, the IG followers to believe he is straight and she gets what she wants, a tacky materialistic life which she doesn't have to lift a finger for.

Reactions: 15
Surely this stay in Chepstow is an Ad ??? They are flogging this, see ways to book etc. Why are they never transparent and think everyone is as thick as them? Don’t get me started on tagging themselves as #couplegoals really - no thanks !!!!

Big O trying to eat prawns with a knife and fork - Bloody Priceless 🦐🍤

Pratty is definitely sounding a little bit pissed off with Mrs Pratty this evening as she is taking forever to choose a pic for the gram whilst he is left nursing his pint - now he is even more annoyed that she has chosen a smelly langoustine starter
She is the gift that keeps on giving, I had a belly laugh seeing her try to eat those prawns with a knife and fork - ha ha !!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
‘What a view to wake up to’ it’s a garden with a few fuckin bushes. Absolute melts man 🤣🤣 these two are uncultered hams
To be fair it’s not a bad view! But yeah it’s nothing special! The accommodation itself seems pretty beggy though and already added their pics to their highlights 🤣 looking at them two with their shitey poses would not sell me their cottage.

Reactions: 6
Surely this stay in Chepstow is an Ad ??? They are flogging this, see ways to book etc. Why are they never transparent and think everyone is as thick as them? Don’t get me started on tagging themselves as #couplegoals really - no thanks !!!!

She is the gift that keeps on giving, I had a belly laugh seeing her try to eat those prawns with a knife and fork - ha ha !!!! 🤣🤣🤣
I doubt it’s gifted, she’s just pretending it is, she’s an idiot

Reactions: 6
Don’t often comment just lurk but Jesus Christ these 2 are doing my head in. The baby voices are just pathetic and they will basically try flog anything for a freebie. The lodge looked boring AF and they just spent their time taking stupid pictures in their crappy matching wellies (annoyingly I have the exact same ones 😂😂) don’t even wanna get started on the Christmas tree. Bring on the next dildo pics to be shared

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.