Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t not see two Hovis morning baps stuffed into a bit of cloth when I see Olivia on a night out.

Get off your bleeping phones and enjoy your meal. I really can’t imagine what they actually talk about.
He’s like a dad just waiting to take her home. 1am curfew Olivia!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After every ‘date’ they meet Olivias friends somewhere. Can she not just go out with Sean and come home and chill together. She really is stringing him along , it’s almost funny to watch at this stage

Reactions: 15
Why does he have to state what he’s spent on tit in every story as though we’re supposed to be impressed😐

Reactions: 13
Doesn't matter what they (he) spend, you just know the end product is going to be tacktastic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does he have to state what he’s spent on tit in every story as though we’re supposed to be impressed😐
Ye why would you be assed at £350 when apparently you spend “£5000” a month on takeaways…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah what a lovely meal of ecoli boujee got a 1 star food hygiene rating 🤢🤢. Seriously though what an awful cheep suite and who wears that turned up at the ankle with no socks and trainers.
When Liverpool's opened a lot of the staff walked out/said how disgusting the back of house was

Reactions: 5
Today’s the day the Christmas tree goes up. Let’s brace ourselves for the photoshoots by the tree; Olivia in her barely there lingerie in some contortionist style pose and Sean in his paper pants 🎄🎅🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Big O is thirsting hard for that Faded collab isn’t she! I’m surprised that tracksuit hasn’t fused to her skin she’s worn it so much. Maybe it’s the only winter outfit she owns.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Big O is thirsting hard for that Faded collab isn’t she! I’m surprised that tracksuit hasn’t fused to her skin she’s worn it so much. Maybe it’s the only winter outfit she owns.
Pretty Little Skanks, whoops sorry I mean, Thing - obviously haven’t sent out their winter stuff yet 🙄

• Haha
duck all the Christmas light switch ons across the UK that will be happening imminently! There’s only one Christmas tree light switch on I’m interested in this year and that’s Nuneatons number one power couple Sean and Olivia! I can’t wait for the tackiness to be unleashed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hopefully Chet knows that including her in his stories he'd loose out on business.

Reactions: 6
So embarrassing! Why would he send that little scrubber free clothes to advertise when he knows she is so desperate she will buy them herself and do it for free 😂 imagine her advertising faded clothing spread legs akimbo looking like she skidded down the slope in that postage stamp of a garden, perhaps she could even pose on the hot tub!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yay it’s fajita night gang… love the Nando’s peri-peri Mayo on the table AND the Primula squeezy cheese 😑🤣... What a combo.
Waiting with baited breath for the tackfest AKA Christmas tree going up!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.