Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 859028
Career?? bleeping LOL!! I work and get a wage to live comfortably on and I don’t even call it a career, it’s a job. A career to me is working a job you plan to do for the rest of your working days. Who knew taking pics in cheap crappy material barely covering your flaps is a career? On another note those zaralena stories are mortifying! I don’t follow them so not too sure what happened, even though he seems like a complete tosser she attacked him going by the scratches on his arm. If it was the other way about there’d be uproar! They’re all absolute wastes of air the lot of them!
It was his dog he explains it in his story I think his dog got freaked cos of her. She never got in the flat

1C2B5957-3F9F-455C-88CC-12C3BF6F2C64.jpeg
When you catch your boyfriend ramming dildos up his hole and you’re about to lose your tit! 🤣 that top thing she has on her is awful, just a random set of sleeves not connected to anything? Ok then….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 861211When you catch your boyfriend ramming dildos up his hole and you’re about to lose your tit! 🤣 that top thing she has on her is awful, just a random set of sleeves not connected to anything? Ok then….
Said it before and got hate but Olivia has a very high amount of testosterone in her to be looking this manly . I’m still on the fence if she’s pre op or not . No hate against trans before anyone comes for me but those shoulders and jaw are very masculine . Also the enormous feet . Wonder if her feet are bigger than Sean’s ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It always makes me laugh that when she plugs whoever has done her makeup she does it with that tiger filter on herself, which is defeating the purpose of showing off what the makeup artist has actually done.

Reactions: 10
Said it before and got hate but Olivia has a very high amount of testosterone in her to be looking this manly . I’m still on the fence if she’s pre op or not . No hate against trans before anyone comes for me but those shoulders and jaw are very masculine . Also the enormous feet . Wonder if her feet are bigger than Sean’s ?
I’m so happy someone else has thought this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Big O’s loves being with her work girls - don’t make me laugh - for one you are never at work and two it looks like you are making the tea and coffees because that is all you are capable of especially after telling everyone how sick you were this morning because you got so pissed yesterday - you are an absolute disgrace and a danger to yourself and any other people in your workplace - it would be instant dismissal if you were in my employ without any doubt

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She looks like one of those historical reconstructions they do when archaeologists dig up a corpse from a bog or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
hey everyone look i have real friends 🤣🤣 as I had a bit of spare time in my busy work schedule I thought I would catch up with my old pals for a curry night - I see they shoved him down the far end of the table was that so the bloke opposite can secretly hold his hand

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If he’s getting a new tattoo, I do hope he gets rid of the stockings and gets the top of his legs done. Looks dreadful the now🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If he’s getting a new tattoo, I do hope he gets rid of the stockings and gets the top of his legs done. Looks dreadful the now🥴
I wonder if he is going to move the “tattoo man” back into his house again like the last time just Katherine left 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.