Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were barely at that lodge for 12 hours and it’s the best place ever. Give over you bleeping melts

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen the altercation between Zaralena and Kurtis last night on his Instagram 😲

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s pissed me off this morning with this post. She’s such a twit! She’s in cloud bloody cuckoo land. One week ‘oh I can’t be bothered this week to work’ now it’s oh I’m so busy I’m so motivated and go me go me! duck off you total bellend! Your fleecing your grimy gay ‘boyfriend’ because your a total lazy witch, you stand there with your clown poses splattered in filters, hawking cheap tat, and maybe from time to time bother to trowel make up on to dim witted customers who are stupid enough to pay you. You haven’t got a clue what work and the real world is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen the altercation between Zaralena and Kurtis last night on his Instagram 😲
Omg what’s going on?! 😂 Isn’t she in Monaco though? Are his stories old? What a random thing to go after him about - she must be horny AF

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A83D04E6-FB95-41C1-90F4-5969F1A5FC87.jpeg

Career?? bleeping LOL!! I work and get a wage to live comfortably on and I don’t even call it a career, it’s a job. A career to me is working a job you plan to do for the rest of your working days. Who knew taking pics in cheap crappy material barely covering your flaps is a career? On another note those zaralena stories are mortifying! I don’t follow them so not too sure what happened, even though he seems like a complete tosser she attacked him going by the scratches on his arm. If it was the other way about there’d be uproar! They’re all absolute wastes of air the lot of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sean and Olivia will be living this as it’s not them having drama aired all over Instagram

Reactions: 11
Just got back from down that rabbit hole 😂😂😂 can I just say omg they really have no shame these people I would be mortified. Looks like Mr Pratt is out with Kurtis tonight maby putting that double ended dildo to good use 🤣🤣🤣
It looks like he had a beer earlier, his Sober November plan still going from strength to strength 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just got back from down that rabbit hole 😂😂😂 can I just say omg they really have no shame these people I would be mortified. Looks like Mr Pratt is out with Kurtis tonight maby putting that double ended dildo to good use 🤣🤣🤣
Trust Sean to be involved anytime there's double ended dildo drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Look at me I’m now a professional modeeellllll - and there was me thinking that her full time career was being a full time lush - Christ close up the pair of them look like a pair of Zombies
Omg is that big O doesn’t even look like her she looks weird !!! Looks like a man in her face too 😱

Trust Sean to be involved anytime there's double ended dildo drama!
Probably asked to borrow it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She bloody loves getting smashed on these ‘modelling’ shoots. I’ve never seen anything like it! That over the top pout and slow up and down head movements kill me.

Reactions: 12
olivias story is literally just one after the other of her slow mo nodding her head up and down like the bleeping churchill dog trying to pout the life rafts she calls lips and labels it modelling but hey, at least her career of shooting neon bits of string is taking off 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.