Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B93C20D8-0851-43E3-A074-3628126570F6.png
Last few morning and afternoon appointments for tomorrow…..

Basically the whole diary is clear is it O? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure if it’s the Turkey teef or him trying to hide the fact he’s from Nuneaton but why does he insist on putting on that fake cockney accent 😂

He thinks he’s a proper geezer doesn’t he 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haven’t been on here in a while, don’t really pay much attention to either of them anymore but hopefully there will be some good content tonight from the pair of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well it definitely looks like they’re both going to Zaralena’s pool party tonight 🙄 they just need to bore of with this ‘look who I’ve just bumped into’ act. She’s going to be acting extra lairy and screechy tonight I imagine.

Reactions: 7
Bump into each other. Sleep with each other. She stays at his a few nights. They argue. She leaves. She posts on tiktok about him. Repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’d be mortified turning up to an appointment in a salon and she’s wearing trainers, joggers and a bra top 😯

Reactions: 8
Those gym poses are so ridiculous, I'm so embarrassed for him. Couldn't pull those trousers down any lower

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the actual duck are those jorts he’s got on? He’s an absolute gif 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure if it’s the Turkey teef or him trying to hide the fact he’s from Nuneaton but why does he insist on putting on that fake cockney accent 😂

He thinks he’s a proper geezer doesn’t he 🙈
I always think he’s trying to be Chet Sket

He is 100000% in the backseat of the car Olivia is in. He’s got a white tshirt on.

He is 100000% in the backseat of the car Olivia is in. He’s got a white tshirt on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah was literally about to say that too, can just about see him 😂 these 2 are a pair of zoomers! however im buzzin to see their outfits haha

Reactions: 6
Just seen Olivia is getting ready with Marlie…wasn’t she involved in the Jordi bedsheet incident?!

• Haha
Might have to use this as my profile pic..how cringe to be in the back of your so called ex gfs mums car..using a filter that makes you look better than your normal face 🙄😂
His whole existence is just totally cringe!

Get that black eyeliner on Seany boy! We’re ready to see the outfit. Can’t wait to see him gurning on his stories in approx 3 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His whole existence is just totally cringe!

Get that black eyeliner on Seany boy! We’re ready to see the outfit. Can’t wait to see him gurning on his stories in approx 3 hours.
And in the background of all olivias stories pretending he isn’t with her 🙄🤥

• Haha
How are her boobs going to stay in that outfit when she's going mad running around the place later screeching like a headless chicken?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.