Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he wearing an Native American chief headdress when the theme was Caribbean Carnival/Circus (which is a ridiculous theme because the two things are totally different 🙄).
Literally came on to say this!!! Nice lil bit of random cultural appropriation there - well done Sean 🤢

Is anyone gonna get in that pool? LOL

Reactions: 10
‘It’s going off’ … I’ve seen more life in flares nightclub on a Friday night!
It’s like a party for who has the worst tit job in England

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It looks like my idea of hell instead of actually having a party it's a night of 1000s+ selfies with look at me behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cos they all stuck up and think they are gods gift they wouldn’t wanna get their make up ruined or hair wet by getting in the pool .. by this I also mean Sean

zaralena thinks she is Cher with the outfit changes .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry folks this is the best I can do at the moment - what a f…ing Pratt he looks and what are orange fluffy bits on his knees 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂 He looks like Fernando the master of Self Felatio from The Inbetweeners movie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Considering it’s in aid of Alopecia awareness, wouldn’t you think one of ZL’s outfits would involve embracing her hair loss? Even if it’s for half an hour.

Reactions: 28
There is more atmosphere in Pratt’s brain cells after a conversation with Big O about Brexit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That guy on the sax needs pushed into the pool! Soo bad like nails down a blackboard!
Omg who the hell let him get hold of that 🤣 he can’t be a professional he needs a new job . That’s was hard to listen to 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s like when you give your kid a flute 🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.