Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why he drove through manchester and Salford on his way to Bolton? It can’t be for shopping because all the shops on regents road (where his old apartment is) are in or around the Trafford centre as well, which he would’ve passed on the motorway if he took the M60/M61 route.

Also…I’ve said it before and I will say it again…you never lived in Manchester you massive bell end. You lived in Salford. Don’t try and tarnish the reputation of my home city 🤬

Reactions: 9
I’m sure I just see him in an orange t shirt lol even matching Olivia now..
How is this event helping the alopecia charity??

Reactions: 6
She is one of the most attention seeking girls I’ve ever seen.
look at her trying to kiss that girl who clearly rejects her….

Does Zara Lena actually have her cooter out with a flapping bit of jewellery covering it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Does Zara Lena actually have her cooter out with a flapping bit of jewellery covering it?
🤣🤣🤣
Also why does she act like she’s 14 and invited only the cool kids to her birthday party? You’re almost 30 🙃😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ps. The party looks dead. No music just big O screatching as per. And not tagging Sean 🥲

Reactions: 11
The 100 guests attending have paid a £20 donation before they were given the address/confirmation that there name was on ‘the list’. All donations are going to the charity.
I’m sure I just see him in an orange t shirt lol even matching Olivia now..
How is this event helping the alopecia charity??
I see the 2 Seans have come in matching outfits. I’m pretty sure Sean P wore the same thing to Zaralena’s Angels and Demons pool party when he met Big O. Maybe he’s trying to remind her of the good old days.

Attachments

Last edited:
God that zaralena seems so bossy 🤣 can imagine if somethings not going her way at her party to turn the Music off and throw a titty lip . Looks dead btw . Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m howling he’s just blatantly being ignored 🤣🤣 his orange feathers around his calves are just hideous 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The 100 guests attending have paid a £20 donation before they were given the address/confirmation that there name was on ‘the list’. All donations are going to the charity.
So an excuse to dress up like hoes all in the name of charity. What’s the theme? PeaCOCKS?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
£20 each that’s it lol..just an excuse for them to have a party..

The way Zara constantly sticks her tongue out and films her body pisses me off no end. Babe we’ve seen it all before, literally every video is the same. It’s so boring, she’s got a fab body but we don’t need to constantly see it in repeat videos. One is enough 🤣

Reactions: 16
Sorry folks this is the best I can do at the moment - what a f…ing Pratt he looks and what are orange fluffy bits on his knees 🤣🤣🤣
Why is he wearing an Native American chief headdress when the theme was Caribbean Carnival/Circus (which is a ridiculous theme because the two things are totally different 🙄).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.