Sean Pratt #11 Olivia is young and thick, pay her a fiver and she’ll rate your dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Social Ikon take care of ya’… ok hun. The vodka getting squirted into your mouth and the male doing it saying ‘get that down ya’. bleeping horrendous. Constant flow of alcohol… cmon babes. Seedy as hell. Red flags. And the big toes coming off. She’s just rough man. Bolton’s next top model did I hear? Hmmmm. 🤣😱🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Clearly he doesn’t know that putting the heating up higher doesn’t make the house warm up faster🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He does unintentionally have a lot of jez-isms 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m just catching up on their stories now. The toenail fiasco WHAT …. THE ….. Fuu**. How does that just happen? 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If any of old Paper Pants or Big O’s family are reading this and you are stuck what to buy them for a Christmas present can I suggest an English dictionary as their spelling is absolutely atrocious - his latest post of his spelling of peadophile had me in stitches 🤣😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If any of old Paper Pants or Big O’s family are reading this and you are stuck what to buy them for a Christmas present can I suggest an English dictionary as their spelling is absolutely atrocious - his latest post of his spelling of peadophile had me in stitches 🤣😂🤣😂
A touch of class and decorum wouldn’t go amiss either!

Also, big O trying to pronounce Puerto Banus absolutely did me over.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gazebos arrived for some ‘privacy’ .. 100% dildo up his arse in the hot tub by 12

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
What is this photo ! Her arm looks super long 🤣🤣🤣. Stretch Armstrong
I suppose when you’re that dim ain’t nothing else to do but pose in a thong for men 🙃 for a “not even” model photoshop

as a disclaimer, that ain’t my issue. I proudly rock a string bikini on the beach but I can hold a conversation, don’t scream like a hyena or use gay men for a holiday 🤭

• Haha
Bloody sad life old paper pants “Billy no mates” must lead when the most important thing he does in a day is show the world what he had for breakfast

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bloody sad life old paper pants “Billy no mates” must lead when the most important thing he does in a day is show the world what he had for breakfast
It’s even sadder a few days ago he was seriously going to eat healthy and change his diet..especially as he never keeps his word 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I suppose when you’re that dim ain’t nothing else to do but pose in a thong for men 🙃 for a “not even” model photoshop

as a disclaimer, that ain’t my issue. I proudly rock a string bikini on the beach but I can hold a conversation, don’t scream like a hyena or use gay men for a holiday 🤭
Yes yes yes to this !! The thing is , I don’t think many men will find her attractive now she’s been with Sean Pratt lol

Reactions: 4
I got excited then , I thought sean was going to be in this “ celebrity boxing “ was hoping to see him get his face punched in 🤣😩 disappointing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.