Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙈🙈🙈Oh my god I didn't see that, how immature is he
Yeah I switched it off once he did that and people were like, “so you don’t have covid?” He’s an eejit. Full of the drama! The roaring out of him about his mam and dad on his stories when they can probably hear him talking shite about them. I don’t know how they live with him 😂

Reactions: 1
Why does he constantly have that ridiculous vape in his hand now constantly puffing out of it and why is this thread still in the rave section 😏

Reactions: 6
I only started following him with the covid stuff, it was funny. But seems all he does is eat junk, drink, party and play basket ball.
It’s not a healthy way at all, now I know he’s not a fitness blogger but he’s a young guy, it’ll catch up on him.

Reactions: 2
Possible unpopular opinion but I think he's a gobshite. Apart from his good sense of humour and contagious laugh there's nothing of substance there, it's just regurgitated stuff every day. I unfollowed him a few weeks ago but go back and see what he's up to every so often for a nose and nothing has changed...Oh except that ridiculous vape he seems to have hanging out of his mouth 🤢

Reactions: 13
What's the story with the two vapes in his mouth constantly? Vaping on the bus, the barbers & the pub. I thought he was good entertainment during lockdown but he's an absolute gobshite! I can't stand him at all.

Reactions: 8
Honestly does he think he’s too good for Belfast, he’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 1
His friend was rat arsed and then a couple of hours later driving home from belfast, while singing into a bleeping phone!

Reactions: 2