Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a bit of a sad life, just out partying, always smashed, how old is he?

Reactions: 1
Ah in fairness it’s everywhere atm, it’s going to end up just like other bugs you won’t even test for it. I know loads who have it again now and they aren’t out partying, it’s just everywhere. He’s young, why wouldn’t he be out!

Reactions: 7
To be fair, I got it and I was masked up and going no where. So I can understand now how easy it is to get. And it’s no walk in the park either. I haven’t even had a flu like it.

Hmmm, not sure if I believe he has covid, I think he could be full of tit and just needs content, having covid is what got him all his followers in the first place! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
And yes Sean we are going to say we aren't surprised IF you caught covid again. There is no shame in catching it we all have to live our lives. What pisses me off is when he moans he is broke and yet spends all his money on drink and vapes.

Reactions: 6
I think he wanted a week off work.
I almost tried it myself this morning but then I remembered I work from home 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Get a life and get over the whole covid thing Sean plz it’s getting old now and your not funny xoxox

Reactions: 8
So he has covid he is on a mad one again how do his partners sleep with the racket he is making like
I was wondering how his folks slept through all that but then I remembered how loud his dad snores 😂

Where does he get the energy though, covid wiped me out

Reactions: 2
Everytime I see him roaring about his mam and dad, I do cringe cos clearly they can hear you witch about them.
hate to be his neighbour with all his carry on. He’s not cute and funny anymore - he’s actually quite annoying.

Reactions: 4
Sean nobody gives a duck if you are positive on an antigen or negative on it. Your pcr said positive so isolate for 7 days regardless and stop testing for content it's boring now 😴

Reactions: 2
What would he do without Covid, alcohol and vapes... It's just mindless content now he's trying too hard to be funny. The whole vape thing is beyond embarrassing, does he think he looks good with them hanging out of his gob 😂

Reactions: 6