Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s in Birmingham how did he manage that if he tested positive a few days ago or am I wrong 🤯
He’s been isolating for 10 days since he’s had symptoms, he was waiting a while on pcr result.

Reactions: 1
He’s been isolating for 10 days since he’s had symptoms, he was waiting a while on pcr result.
He absolutely has not been self isolating for 10 days he had his first covid positive antigen test on 22nd if you follow his story you'd know that because he was out and about the days before that. His PCR test results 4 days ago. As of today he's isolated for just 7 days.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I only found him cause of the COVID thing; he’s very entertaining, don’t think I could hack a day of him, but really liking his stories. He’s gas.

Reactions: 2
He needs to stop going in about having only €4 in his bank and out all the time, is he looking for a brand to send him a free car for a year?!

Reactions: 6
And jetting away to other countries to be able to drink. Think Sean has a bit of a problem!

He needs to stop going in about having only €4 in his bank and out all the time, is he looking for a brand to send him a free car for a year?!

Reactions: 6
How has he managed to get covid for the 3rd time? I like him he is funny at times but like come on

Reactions: 4
So he only put it up to get off work for a few days … and then told the truth

your not funny and obviously looking for engagement get a life

Reactions: 3