Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tested positive on sunday and the hse phoned and said i can leave isolation on monday.. dont know how hes saying one more negative antigen and hes out... i have my booster dont think he does??

I tested positive on sunday and the hse phoned and said i can leave isolation on monday.. dont know how hes saying one more negative antigen and hes out... i have my booster dont think he does??
Your right, pcr results are suppose to be used instead of antigen. So even tho he’s getting a negative his pcr was positive so you go with results of that.
I don’t know why he thinks he can just forget it and leave.
hopefully he doesn’t go infecting a load of people.

Reactions: 4
Yea the woman on the phone told me Sunday was day 0 and then a full 7 days... his pcr was only on Monday

Reactions: 2
See that constant thing of sticking the vape up his nose...fuckin idiot 🤦

Reactions: 3
I wonder if he was told once he has no symptoms and negative antigen tests he doesn't have to isolate, or is that not how it works now??

It is still 7 days isolation regardless of negative tests. He's an absolute tool 🙄
Yup, but look he can’t work but can go get pissed 🧐 one rule for Sean and another for everyone else. He’ll prob still take the whole time off work and see that as an opportunity to get pissed. Don’t know how they work with him to be honest. I’d say half off them are nice to his face and witch about him when he’s not around.

Reactions: 5
Surely he can’t get it again now his body must be immune to it!
Know a few who have it twice atm, vaccinated and all! Think it’s the different variants. But look we’re all getting it, it can’t be avoided. Covid now isn’t the same as back in 2020. Anyway don’t want to derail with covid shite. He’s out and not like anyone will stop Sean being Sean!

Reactions: 1
Know a few who have it twice atm, vaccinated and all! Think it’s the different variants. But look we’re all getting it, it can’t be avoided. Covid now isn’t the same as back in 2020. Anyway don’t want to derail with covid shite. He’s out and not like anyone will stop Sean being Sean!
very true and he not getting a bad dose anyway - it’s funny though - 3 times!

It's not about covid it's about him.being an irresponsible entitled hole who only cares about himself. Then has the neck to give out about a a busy shopping centre, he shouldn't have been there simple as that. He's like a bad case of thrush this one

Can't stop laughing them getting kicked out and refused from Capitol bar and not given a reason 🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe cos the bar manager knows you're riddled with covid and doesn't want you there. You may call karma a bleep as well Sean 😉