Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As annoying as this may be to Sean, I think his following will grow massively during his isolation, people are loving him at the minute.

Reactions: 5
Leave him alone! Fair enough he hasn’t been following rules 100% but who has?????!

Fair play to him coming on giving us all a laugh while we’re more or less locked down on Christmas Eve. Making light of a shitty situation.

Reactions: 13
I'm totally lostWas he out or pretending to be?!And has he actually got Covid?SO confused
Pretending to be out
He took 6 or 7 antigen tests and still waiting on HSE test result which is taking 3 days to come back so far ! Convincing himself it will be negative

Reactions: 1
Pretending to be out
He took 6 or 7 antigen tests and still waiting on HSE test result which is taking 3 days to come back so far ! Convincing himself it will be negative
Haha sher by the time he gets his result back he'll have his 10 days done then what will they tell him to do then

Reactions: 3
He’s in Birmingham how did he manage that if he tested positive a few days ago or am I wrong

Reactions: 4