Sean Phipps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked carry when she was with terrence but when they broke up there was a huge change in her and them when she start hanging around with Sean more the two of them became highly annoying so I unfollowed both

Reactions: 2
I liked carry when she was with terrence but when they broke up there was a huge change in her and them when she start hanging around with Sean more the two of them became highly annoying so I unfollowed both
I often wonder why they broke up, he seems like a lovely fella

Reactions: 5
I often wonder why they broke up, he seems like a lovely fella
I get the feeling she’s high maintenance and is either high or low in moods. Didn’t she have it up about him admitting to his addictions when they were together and how he bought a house etc.

Reactions: 1
I get the feeling she’s high maintenance and is either high or low in moods. Didn’t she have it up about him admitting to his addictions when they were together and how he bought a house etc.
He rents. He hasn't bought.

Can't bring myself to listen and wouldn't give them the satisfaction of adding to their listenership numbers 😂 too many nobody's and their mates are given podcasts these days when they've duck all to offer. Nobody wants to hear you chat tit with your mates.

Reactions: 5
He's having a Beggy Mitchel moment now over his car, dying for someone to set up a gofundme 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry he only has €60? Even if he’s out on sick pay, he can’t go anywhere so wheres his money gone? Then ordering a Chinese, god he’s gone so unlikeable.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry he only has €60? Even if he’s out on sick pay, he can’t go anywhere so wheres his money gone? Then ordering a Chinese, god he’s gone so unlikeable.
He said he don't get sick pay from work so he is only on 208 and he has the credit union loan and other bills. But surely he has some savings with all the nights out and trips away

He said he don't get sick pay from work so he is only on 208 and he has the credit union loan and other bills. But surely he has some savings with all the nights out and trips away
Missing the point! He could have got anyone to move that car from 6th June, he left it there nearly a month 🤦‍♀️
I know where it was, & it’s on a bus route so 2 busses couldn’t pass it
The lady who owns the house it was abandoned at reported it, rightly in my opinion 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If you passed your driving test surely you know its illegal to park on a footpath. He's a bleeping pleb and deserves every bit of come uppance the real world serves him.

"There's no signs"

You don't need a sign. You can never park on a footpath.

Complaining that they only clamped it last week so why was it fine for the first 3 weeks. He should be happy he isn't paying for the clamping and storage for the entire time he abandoned it.

Also, why can't he work? It's just a broken leg. Surely if he can still go to comedy shows, do the podcast, and go out for food then he can work.

Reactions: 8
"There's no signs"

You don't need a sign. You can never park on a footpath.

Complaining that they only clamped it last week so why was it fine for the first 3 weeks. He should be happy he isn't paying for the clamping and storage for the entire time he abandoned it.

Also, why can't he work? It's just a broken leg. Surely if he can still go to comedy shows, do the podcast, and go out for food then he can work.
Maybe he answers the phones with his foot! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought this too. He sits answering phones all day. He doesn’t need to be out sick at all. He just can’t drive, I’d say there’s plenty that work with him that’s pick him up and bring him in.

Reactions: 3